Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Document Remove Radio
article thumbnail

The Top PR Tips and Tricks for Small Businesses

PR Fuel

Utilizing public relations is a great way for your business to become more well-known in your community, boost your sales, and create better relationships with your current and future customers. Forming relationships with the people at your local radio, newspaper, and TV station can really help promote your business!

article thumbnail

What should you do when you think you received an unlawful order? Dave Honchul

Ethical Voices

In my enlisted career, I did just about everything a public affairs person could do including media relations, internal information, community relations, the works. It turned out that everything I had, the lawyers classified as working documents. Are they radical blogs? I had all the information.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Media relations is thriving

Stephen Waddington

There shouldn’t be a barrier between the press office and the digital team - media relations people should be running blogs and engaging with journalists via social forms of media such as Twitter,” said Alex Singleton, author of The PR Masterclass. You should not start with three pages of A4, but a tweet, an infographic or a video.

article thumbnail

How to Submit a Press Release

PR Fuel

You can research different media outlets, including: Radio TV Newspapers Blogs Social media. Social media sources can include Twitter lists, Facebook groups, and LinkedIn communities. They won’t have to worry about visiting a link or waiting for a document to download. Instead, you can make life easier for them.

How To 68
article thumbnail

PR Software Vendors Wrestle with Cybersecurity [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

For those new to it, the PR tech sum, it’s a monthly roundup of all the news coming from the vendor community that develops and sells PR technology. Liesa Opitz provides several use cases for the tool on the Talkwalker blog , including this one for the auto industry (see screenshot below). 7) Meltwater allows reporters to unsubscribe.

Software 101
article thumbnail

The Essential Guide to Mass Communication: History, Methods, Ethics, and the Future

Masters in Communications

Mass communication is a subarea of communications studies in the US, and social science with some elements of physical science - especially when designing systems and technology to transmit messages. Typically, it is synonymous with broadcast and print media: radio, TV, and film (small and large screen), print media, and advertising.

Ethics 52
article thumbnail

What Goes in a Great Media Kit

ReimaginePR

And I receive them from organizations hoping for coverage in our blog. Even radio. You additionally need to provide the questions that their anchor should ask with the video in an accompanying document. I get to sit on both sides of the media kit divide. I develop them for clients. They’re often not what they need to be.

Media 120