Remove 2024 Remove Community Remove Local Remove Technology
article thumbnail

Faces & Markets of PRGN: South Korea – A High-Tech Economy and a Cultural Powerhouse  

Bianchi Biz Blog

Faces and Markets of PRGN is a series of blog posts in 2024 that puts Public Relations Global Network (PRGN) member agencies and their markets in the spotlight. It is a business hub of innovation and economic vitality, with several thriving sectors such as technology, consumers products, luxury goods, K-contents, travelling, and many more.

YouTube 96
article thumbnail

World Economic Forum Recap: 7 Experts Showcase a Brighter Future

Stern + Associates

One of the dangers of last year was that people started to lose their faith in technology. Ordinary voters would start to dislike this path of what is quite a helpful technology, and technology is what provides prosperity. All of us have been playing with Midjourney and ChatGPT and a lot of really cool technologies.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

MOVE is Mobility Reimagined: 5 Reasons to Attend the #1 Urban Mobility Show

Bianchi Biz Blog

Having welcomed 3000 attendees, 200 exhibitors and 650 speakers in 2023, we are excited for the turn out for 2024. You will enjoy unparalleled opportunities for fun and networking with the MOVE community at the MOVEGroove and MOVE AFTERPARY. Some of MOVE America 2024’s speakers include: Ganesh Iyer, Chief Executive Officer, NIO U.S.

Mobile 89
article thumbnail

Helsinki, Finland – Growth Path Ahead

Landis PR

The blog covers Finland’s history of innovation and current investment opportunities, particularly in sectors like bio & circular economy and sustainable technology. According to the Bank of Finland’s March 2024 interim forecast , GDP will contract by 0.5% Slush 2024 is held on Nov. 20–21, 2024.

Radio 64
article thumbnail

Navigating global risks: opportunities for corporate communicators to drive positive change

Wadds Inc.

Reputation, Risk and Resilience 2024 is a literature review unlike any other that asks important questions about the future of the planet, society and life itself. Cartwright shared a prepublication draft of the Reputation, Risk and Resilience 2024 with me last week. Here’s what stood out for me.

article thumbnail

PR Agency Life: What to Expect

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

Once upon a time, many moons ago, I worked at a large PR agency as part of the consumer technology team. I didn’t get into the public relations and communications industry through a traditional career route. They paused the program for 2023 but plan to resume in the new year (2024).

Agency 89
article thumbnail

Here Are The Consumer Behaviors That Will Continue Into 2024

5W PR

As the world inches closer to 2024, the echoes of pandemic-driven shi͏fts and emerging economic realities continue to shape consumer behavior. Look for increased adoption of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology in niche markets. Fair trade certified products and local purchasing will hold appea͏l.