Remove 2015 Remove Community Remove Customer Service Remove Web
article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: New Beginnings

Waxing UnLyrical

To help you avoid that trap, this week’s roundup features seven posts from around the web that might help you craft new beginnings for old issues, as it were. Why: How does one start from scratch after building a successful blog and community? Finding the Time in 2015 to Achieve All of Your Goals.

article thumbnail

F8 Update: Two Upcoming Facebook Changes PR Pros Should Care About

Rock the Status Quo

View image | gettyimages.com Media coverage abounds related to last week’s 2015 F8 Developer Conference – an event for app developers put on by Facebook. It could help Facebook collect data, eavesdrop on customer service and collect consumer information normally proprietary to the brand based on customer interactions.

Facebook 100
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

Public service media is failing the public Thank you My thanks to the following communities and individuals. The project has brought me into contact with a new community of more than 50 thinkers and doers. The #FuturePRoof community goes from strength-to-strength. She always improves my work. Progress is slow.

article thumbnail

The Top PR Trends For 2017

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

According to a 2015 Chief Communications Officer survey by Korn Ferry , CCOs in the U.S. If PR is all about content, it stands to reason that PR and SEO must work together, and that PR professionals should have more than a passing familiarity with SEO and web analytics. But PR itself is gaining influence, and rapidly.

Trends 124
article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: With Love, the Social Media Spotlight

Waxing UnLyrical

What impresses me about Adam is not just his kindness and work ethic, but how committed he is to sterling customer service. That has a huge impact on PR, so if you don’t already know him, check out his blog and podcast at Customers That Stick. Kristie Aylett, APR (@KristK) February 3, 2015. Answer: Boss.

article thumbnail

LinkedIn Social Selling for MDRT Financial Services and Insurance Pros

wiredPRworks

You can grow your business by integrating LinkedIn into sales, customer service or marketing efforts for immediate and long-term impact throughout your business and community. With more than 400 million members, LinkedIn offers a high-performance personal branding platform that you activate, design and manage.

article thumbnail

LinkedIn Pulse: The Next Content Marketing Must-Have?

MaccaPR

As of July 2015, on average, a typical post reaches professionals in 21 industries and nine countries. Last year, he used LinkedIn to admit Target’s faults and shocked the LinkedIn community with his candor. First and foremost, follow the ‘ write-for-web ’ guidelines as you would for a traditional blog post. Length also matters.