Remove 2013 Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove International
article thumbnail

Creative Storytelling: Picture This: It’s Not Just the Words – It’s What You Do with Them

Waxing UnLyrical

The great Brian Solis, who I had the pleasure of seeing live in 2013 as keynote speaker at the PRSA’s International Conference, recently published this article on LinkedIn about creative storytelling. ” So not only do we have to be creative, but we also must prove our value – each and every time. (Oh,

article thumbnail

How Harry’s very LA relaunch has only just begun

Mark My Words

Just as when Jennifer Aniston became the ‘chief creative officer’ of a natural supplement range or when David Beckham backed a cannabinoid skincare company, these mutually beneficial ‘ethical’ tie-ups can be worth their weight in publicity gold. Now people desire to give back and give back support to the community.”

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Get LinkedIn Marketing Tips at Association Forum Holiday Showcase

wiredPRworks

You can grow your association by integrating LinkedIn into business development, member service, marketing or PR efforts for immediate and long-term impact throughout your association and its community.”. In 2013, Nokia selected Barbara as one of two U.S. Barbara Rozgonyi Motivational Marketing Speaker and Trainer.

article thumbnail

Power to the People

PR Breakfast Club

Every agency has its own unique culture, but the general stereotype is that agency life is fast-paced and creative, and that a successful PR professional is one who can “sell” an idea. It takes a special environment to enable employees to promote their ideas both internally and to the editors and others being pitched. Creativity.

article thumbnail

Harnessing the Power of Big Data for Public Relations

Waxing UnLyrical

Waze is the community-driven app that learns from users’ driving mannerisms to provide routing and real-time traffic updates. Attribute/drive creative social PR campaigns. As 2013 progresses, the success or failure of a PR program will become increasingly dependent on deeper analytics and insights. Take Waze for example.

article thumbnail

Learn Social Selling Strategies for Associations at Forum Forward

wiredPRworks

In my session, “WIRED Social Selling: Elevating Association Experiences via Creativity and Innovation RN [Right Now!], WIRED Social Selling: Elevating Association Experiences via Creativity and Innovation RN [Right Now!]. at Social Media Week Berlin in 2013. Will you be at Forum Forward? I'd love to meet you!!

article thumbnail

More Intelligent, More Human: The Future of Marketing Is Both

PR 20/20

Values-based messaging (32%) was more effective than product-focused communications (26%) in driving advocacy. Source: Neilsen , 2013). And REI invites its community on adventures to experience “global cultures, flavors, and wonders.”. Video and creative media. Internal communications and events.