Remove 2007 Remove Community Remove Journalism Remove Marketing
article thumbnail

What Are the New Rules of Marketing and PR?

wiredPRworks

In 2007, David mentioned my fledgling blog wiredPRworks in his book, “ The New Rules of Marketing and PR.”. In a stroke of marketing brilliance, David included over 160 bloggers/contributors in the first edition. When I found David’s work and read his first book, I knew I’d found the roadmap to the future of marketing and PR.

Marketing 118
article thumbnail

10 Million Reasons to Make AI Education Accessible for Marketers

PR 20/20

Editors Note: This article was originally published on Marketing AI Institute's blog. Marketing AI Institute helps marketers build a competitive advantage with AI by providing expert content, online education, interactive tools, strategic consulting and live events. There are four million entry-level marketers.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

[Guest Post] Five Ways to Ensure Your Next Speaker Lineup Includes More Than Just Middle Aged White Guys

Deirdre Breakenridge

Since 2007, 57 keynote speakers at Apple’s Worldwide Development conference have been men. This represents quite an imbalance, especially given many of the products marketed at the conference targeted women, and that women account for 89 percent of the decisions to buy consumer electronics. A Guest Post By Sara Capra. Sara Capra.

article thumbnail

Spotlight on a Solo PR Pro: Meet Susan Stoga

Solo PR Pro

Originally from suburban Chicago, Illinois, she studied journalism at the University of Iowa, getting her start reporting on elections as early as her sophomore year. Since then, the firm has withstood the test of time, making it through The Great Recession from 2007 to 2009 and the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020.

Meeting 91
article thumbnail

An Interview with Richard Bistrong, CEO, Front-Line Anti-Bribery LLC

Critical Mention

That honor and experience dramatically increased my exposure to the anti-bribery and compliance community. Over time, I ended up being quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post, and have been on CNBC as a subject matter expert, among other media engagements. Q: What are your company’s marketing initiatives for 2019?

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Erica Schueller, Editorial Director, Commercial Vehicle Group at Endeavor Business Media

Bianchi Biz Blog

How long have you been in journalism and how did you get started? I started my professional career in 2007 as the assistant editor for a publication serving the recreational vehicle market. Once you have that foundational knowledge, you can better highlight the needs or choose the angle of what you’re reporting on.

Groups 55
article thumbnail

Putting PR on the Table for Minority Students

PRSay

Throughout my 16-year career, I have worked for different companies in various PR and marketing roles and can attest to the lack of diversity in PR. Like Thomas, I began my freshman year in 2007 at Midwestern State University already knowing that I wanted to major in Mass Communication. Cambria’s PR Story.