Remove 2006 Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove International
article thumbnail

Running Corporate Communications and Social Media

wiredPRworks

Allan Schoenberg is an experienced public relations executive with a successful track record in all aspects of business-to-business communications. He earned a bachelor’s degree from Central Michigan University in Economics and a master’s degree in Communications Management from Syracuse University. How did they meet? wiredPRworks.

article thumbnail

Communicating with Creativity not C.R.A.P. with Beth Nyland on Growing Social Now with Barbara Rozgonyi

wiredPRworks

This was an interview I was so looking forward to – after all, Beth and I go way, way, way back to the early days when corporate communications was just making the transition to the first evolution of social media: the intranet. ” says Beth Nyland, the Corporate Poet & Cutter of C.R.A.P. Beth Nyland on LinkedIn.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Public Relations Objectives

Doctor Spin

Through consistent and effective communication, PR can sway public opinion in favour of the organisation, enhancing its reputation and standing in the community. In an era where consumers are increasingly sceptical of advertising and corporate speak, PR offers a more authentic and credible way to communicate with the public.

article thumbnail

Barbara Rozgonyi Is An ESpeakers.com Certified Virtual Presenter and Speaker

wiredPRworks

Based in Charlotte, NC, Barbara is an international speaker, consultant, author, and trainer who crafts creative presentations designed to engage attention, inspire creativity, and nurture growth. Over the past 15 years, I’ve crafted a variety of virtual presentations for corporations, associations, and events.

Meeting 52
article thumbnail

Experts Talk Social Media Trends for 2022 at AMA Chicago

wiredPRworks

Danielle is a creative at heart, but focuses on participating in community-focused entrepreneurship, convinced that it will on day save the world! Over the last decade in the digital space, Elly has created, executed, and managed social media communities for over 350 companies, athletes, and brands.

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Philip Nussel, Web Editor at Automotive News

Bianchi Biz Blog

Several former interns emerged as key members of our staff in recent years. In fact, two of our current three “Detroit 3” reporters are former interns. We also successfully placed several other interns at other Crain organizations. As I tell my young reporters and interns, “conflict is the currency of good journalism.”.

article thumbnail

Asda newsdesk story discovery supports authentic PR engagement

Stephen Waddington

We’ve been helping Asda’s PR team with a strategic programme to showcase the uniquely warm relationship between Asda colleagues and customers – and Asda stores’ commitment to make a difference in their local communities. Community champions in Asda stores around the UK submit stories via a mobile phone app.