article thumbnail

How to Build a Stronger Business Through Community Engagement and Event Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

One of the ways to achieve this is by harnessing the power of in-person community engagement and event marketing. Establishing community-engagement goals When businesses embrace a community focus , they can gain a variety of benefits. Nevertheless, effective community engagement won’t take the same shape for every company.

article thumbnail

How to Pitch Dad Blogger Don Martelli

Cision

It’s no secret that bloggers often hold more influence power than traditional media contacts, so pitching them the right way is crucial. And when you find a niche blogging community, like the dad blogging communities across the Web, tailoring your pitches to their preferences is that more important.

Pitching 120
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Philip Nussel, Web Editor at Automotive News

Bianchi Biz Blog

I’m the web editor for Automotive News , supervising all breaking news content on autonews.com. I work with most of the editorial staff on breaking news for the web. I work with most of the editorial staff on breaking news for the web. What advice do you have for PR people that want to pitch you? E-mail is best.

article thumbnail

Less publicized but more interesting takeaways from 3 reports on marketing and PR

Sword and the Script

PR pitches earn a 45% open rate and a 3% response rate; the top metrics for marcom and PR by segment; Europe is more satisfied with PR agencies than the U.S. The vendor community that serves PR has published a handful of reports over the last few months. The company’s measures are based on the pitches sent through their systems.

Report 106
article thumbnail

How the New York Public Library’s Blog Mobilizes Communities

Cision

And for nonprofit organizations on a budget, blogging can often be the most effective way to engage and mobilize communities. Get our free “2015 Nonprofit PR Kit” filled with content creation tips, pitching tips and more! However, blogging is one of the leading tools in any brand’s content marketing strategy.

Community 120
article thumbnail

AI Use Cases in PR Software: Executives from Solutions Providers Describe How AI is being Used

Sword and the Script

ChatGPT is getting much of the headlines recently, but PR might be surprised to learn it has been using it – and other subsets of AI – for a while now ChatGPT ignited a fire in the PR community and there are opinions all over the map. The pitches I’ve received are all highly automated. Your marketing team will own the PR activities.”

Software 140
article thumbnail

What’s in Your Fall 2014 Communications Toolkit?

Deirdre Breakenridge

I’ve also recently received information on being a Skim’bassador, which is a great way to enjoy the theSkimm and get involved in their fun contests and giveaways and to become a part of a dynamic community. Canva lets you experiment and be much more visual in your communications. Resonate (Disclosure: Client Platform). I discovered.