article thumbnail

How to Build a Stronger Business Through Community Engagement and Event Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

One of the ways to achieve this is by harnessing the power of in-person community engagement and event marketing. Establishing community-engagement goals When businesses embrace a community focus , they can gain a variety of benefits. What passions drive the brand that community engagement can help emphasize?

article thumbnail

How To Use Google Apps to be More Productive and Awesome

Cision

Recently, Google announced that it is updating its Google Voice App for the first time in five years. I use Google Voice in conjunction with Google Hangouts for calling and texting, and it struck me how integrated into my daily routine this one Google App is (and the update is AWESOME!!!). Google Voice.

Google 244
article thumbnail

How Digital PR Pros Can Cope with Recent Google Search Updates

Cision

The 2016 Edelman Trust Barometer states that out of all the people they surveyed, over 60% trust Google rather than news outlets. Google frequently changes its algorithms, and several minor updates are rolled out each year, which make their presence felt without any prior announcement. Google Fred Update. Image Source: [link].

Google 259
article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses Mysteries of Media Pitching on September 20th

Deirdre Breakenridge

Content may be king, but if the PESO model has taught us anything, it’s that we need to integrate a number of distribution tactics into the communications mix in order to be consistently successful. Google “media pitching” and you’ll get a slew of results referencing dos and don’ts, tips, tricks, and best practices. About Spin Sucks.

Community 157
article thumbnail

Faces & Markets of PRGN: South Korea – A High-Tech Economy and a Cultural Powerhouse  

Bianchi Biz Blog

Grace Haekyung Son, Managing Director of PR House We are pleased to share the next post in a series of in-depth profiles of key international markets written by one of our PRGN partners. Communications, media and PR market in South Korea While digital media is prevalent, traditional media still holds influence in Korea.

YouTube 80
article thumbnail

Deborah Weinstein on the Challenges Confronting PR and Digital Marketing

Flack's Revenge

Today I share Deborah Weinstein’s answers to questions about the challenges confronting social media marketing and digital communications. Are the social media waters still safe for marketing? The thing about marketing is that to fill your net you have to fish where the fish are. Be Helpful.

Marketing 244
article thumbnail

How to Craft an Effective Local SEO Content Strategy

Contently - Strategy

Naturally, we turned to our go-to expert on all things local and delicious: Google. As a frequent traveler, I type in Google searches like this all the time, whether I’m looking for a satisfying slice or a sweaty HIIT class (I’ve got two speeds) — and this is precisely why local SEO content strategy is so critical for businesses.

Local 97