Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Education
article thumbnail

How PR Can Solve Its Diversity Problem

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Its success hinges on a genuine understanding of diverse communities and cultures. Externally, having a workforce that reflects the communities served is beneficial to any PR team because those communities make up our stakeholders and our audiences. The first step is education.

Employee 156
article thumbnail

Embracing Continued Social Media Education through COVID19

Karen Freberg

I have always used my summer breaks to reset, refresh, and educate myself on a new tool or skill. I will be at home working on various projects, which gives me a lot of time to invest in my continued education. Facebook Blueprint Educators Portal. Later and TikTok. Later and TikTok. Twitter Flight School.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Cannes Lions + Educator Summit Takeaways and Reflections

Karen Freberg

This past week attending and working at the Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity was one of the most rewarding, inspiring, and educational professional and personal experiences I have ever had. It was this trip back in 2017 that sparked the idea of creating and launching an Educators Summit at Cannes Lions. How cool is that?!

article thumbnail

How Your Brand Can Support The Permissive Parenting Trend

5W PR

They can then promote playful learning kits fostering independent exploration, open-ended art supplies sparking creativity, or board games designed for collaborative problem-solving. They can showcase products that help with joint activities, creative expression, and open dialogue. Fostering strong communities builds trust and loyalty.

Trends 78
article thumbnail

7 Occasions When PR And Marketing Must Work Together

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Between the PR and marketing functions of any organization there can be creative tension or even competition. The right advertising generates reach and frequency of message to inform specific audiences. PR-generated content offers a depth that helps educate customers about a complex product or a new category.

Marketing 310
article thumbnail

The Future of Work: Navigating the Evolving Professional Landscape with Erica Keswin

PR for Anyone

In this episode, Erica sits down with Christina to discuss the impact of technology both in the workplace and our education system, evolving dynamics between generational workforces, current issues such as remote work, and recent shifts occurring in the professional landscape that have been exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic.

Employee 130
article thumbnail

How the New York Public Library’s Blog Mobilizes Communities

Cision

It can include social media, tip sheets, and emails, as well as paid promotions like native advertising and promoted posts on social platforms. And for nonprofit organizations on a budget, blogging can often be the most effective way to engage and mobilize communities. A: We encourage everyone to share their work on social media.

Community 120