article thumbnail

Communicators Discuss Challenges for the Asian American & Pacific Islander Community

PRSay

As a Filipina American and member of the PRSA National Diversity & Inclusion Committee, I appreciated that our first webinar addressed what we, the Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) community, have been dealing with since the COVID-19 outbreak began.

Community 158
article thumbnail

Storytelling, Community and Purpose: Finding Balance Within the Tech Industry

The Hoffman Agency

From songwriting on my back porch as a kid to telling my little sister improvised tales of castles and princesses before bed, I have always been a storyteller. I would spend hours writing fictional narratives in my room, transporting to the imaginary worlds I was creating. I’m challenging myself and my perspectives.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Tap Into Culture for Travel PR Strategies

5W PR

Tapping into culture for travel PR strategies requires a thoughtful approach that combines authenticity, storytelling, and engagement to create memorable and immersive travel experiences. Storytelling Authentic storytelling is the cornerstone of successful travel PR campaigns.

Travel 78
article thumbnail

Skybound Dreams: The Inspiring Journey of Pilot Amanda J. Harrison

PR for Anyone

In addition to commercial flying, Amanda has had exhilarating experiences in jet charter flying, transporting high-profile individuals to various glamorous destinations worldwide. The excitement in her voice is palpable as she reminisces about jet-setting to places like Norway, Tenerife, and Romania.

Airlines 130
article thumbnail

Summer Travel: How PR & Comms Are Helping Drive Demand

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

Budget-conscious tourists are stretching dollars and cutting budgets where they can, be it spending less on meals or finding cheaper transportation both to their destination and once they arrive. Effective storytelling helps to evoke emotions, build connections, and inspire travel, ultimately driving demand.

Travel 40
article thumbnail

What is PR? 141 PR and Comms Pros Explain What They Do for a Living

Sword and the Script

14) “I help communicate, promote, and sell new products or services to potential customers and other stakeholders.”. 22) “I am a storyteller and I look out for people.”. 26) “I help my boss communicate his goals and priorities to the entire workforce.”. 29) “I help communicate to different audiences what our company does.”.

Employee 148
article thumbnail

#20: Building the bridge between infrastructure and data-driven media intelligence

NewsWhip

In this session, we will hear from the Chief Innovation Officer at Kivvit, Zach Silber, who built an award-winning insights team advising clients spanning the energy, utilities, natural resources, and transportation sectors. ?Zach I mean, there’s a lot of politics around this infrastructure bill. Facebook is where advocacy takes place.

Data 78