article thumbnail

Speak Up, Stand Out: Q&A With Dorie Clark

Cision

In thought leadership, it might be blog posts or podcasts or conference speeches or networking events you organize. Want more thought leadership insight from Dorie? When you build a community around your idea, audience members start talking to each other and making the idea their own.

Skype 120
article thumbnail

Bringing Employees Back to Work Safely

PRSay

PR practitioners can meet potential new contacts and clients via web–based video-conference platforms such as Skype and Zoom. Open up communication further. Employees might have suggestions for how to protect their work spaces from coronavirus, so PR leaders should keep those lines of communication open. Show empathy.

Employee 189
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Five Quick and Easy Ways to Show #PR Thanks

Deirdre Breakenridge

Even just a little time each week to share thoughts with a student via Twitter or to schedule a Skype “coffee” chat is a fantastic way to show thanks. Maybe, you’ll choose to review one or two books and / or discuss a few research studies in your social media communities. Of course, mentoring is at the top of my list.

Skype 150
article thumbnail

Mother’s Day Gift Ideas: #thoughtfulgifting

Waxing UnLyrical

After Kirk’s terrific post on thought leadership day before yesterday, you would have been sorely let down, since mine would have been neither wise nor wide! The quality is usually far better than Skype, and the prices can’t be beat. If you’re not celebrating your mom in person, it’s tough to beat a phone call.

Skype 40
article thumbnail

How I 1st-Drafted an 87,000-Word Self-Help Book over 46 Days in 2018*

ZudePR

This too is well worth a read (mine’s not an industry how-to book but the principles hold): The Ultimate Thought Leadership: How To Write an Industry ‘How-to’ Book. #3 I: Cut yourself off Over the past 18 months I’ve cut myself off from various communities in which I have an involvement. I run my own business; just me.

Writing 83
article thumbnail

Beyond Your Borders: How to Work with Non-Local Clients

Solo PR Pro

It can deepen your sense of community, reduce your need to travel and allow you to dominate your local market. You can pitch by-lined articles to industry or area publications, publish thought leadership pieces on LinkedIn or your own blog. Don’t make distance an issue for clients, by having a solid communications plan.

Local 41
article thumbnail

Sticky PR Measurement: Are We There Yet?

Waxing UnLyrical

Gary was kind enough to sit down with me over Skype to chat a little about this initiative. Here’s a clip. One planned initiative will involve the development and advancement of a comprehensive set of standards to measure results of public relations campaigns. These fine folk did: Jan. 24 : Whats Next DC , Washington, DC Feb.