article thumbnail

5 Great Results to Expect After Media Training

Landis PR

By Andie Davis Photo courtesy of Pixabay There are many great benefits that come from media training, and not just for media interviews. If you get media interview requests, you will want experienced media trainers to guide you through the ins and outs (and the dos and don’ts) of being a great interviewee.

article thumbnail

sparked: A new kind of social media training program

Communications Conversations

sparked is a social and digital media training program where real-world professionals who work from some of the Twin Cities largest brands and agencies are the professors. People like Jamie Kvamme from Polaris who will be teaching our class on social media advertising. But, sparked will be much more than just a training program.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

PRSA Colorado’s PR Paid Forward Program Connects Comms Pros With Nonprofits

PRSay

But even amid these sharp declines in volunteerism nationwide, the PRSA Colorado Chapter has seen an increase in volunteers for its community program called PR Paid Forward. The pro-bono initiative matches local nonprofit organizations with PRSA Colorado members who can provide the nonprofits with communications services.

Nonprofit 148
article thumbnail

Free Report! The Keys to Building a Successful Social Media Team

Cision

“When our employees stick to our social media principles we find that they are successful in building relationships with customers, growing their reach, improving engagement in social and providing business value to Dell.”. ― Amy Heiss, Global Program Manager for Social Media Training and Activation at Dell.

article thumbnail

Seeing Around Corners: 30 Marketing and PR Predictions for 2021

Sword and the Script

I’ve grouped all predictions this year into categories, which is an effort to make it easier to read: Marketing predictions. PR and communications predictions. Forward-thinking brands and organizations can tap into the screen-cautious with community stories that support the values they espouse. Luciana Lima | Vila Galé Hotels.

Marketing 174
article thumbnail

How to Successfully Digitize Events During COVID-19

Waxing UnLyrical

And businesses are starting to realize that simply setting up a livestream and giving executives (most of whom who probably haven’t been media trained) the mic isn’t going to cut it. I manage a few different Facebook groups, one of which is a completely free + no catch Social PR community: The Social PR Posse.

How To 133
article thumbnail

A SHIFTer Tries Skills-Based Volunteering

Shift Communications

One of SHIFT’s employee benefits is Volunteer Time Off to better our community. Last spring, I heard that the Framingham School Committee was convening a Task Force to examine communications throughout the district (my local school district). I guess Mommy forgot to media train her own kindergartener! It felt great.

Local 60