Remove Branding Remove Community Remove Insurance Remove Local
article thumbnail

Customer Service Is The “New” PR

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Apparently the staff of a nearby Costco opened their doors to helpless locals, handing out dry clothes and even dragging in furniture when the store itself started to take on water. The incident didn’t get a lot of attention, but you can bet it mattered to the people who count – the local community.

article thumbnail

Will companies keep up the momentum around racial injustice–and what will it look like?

Communications Conversations

Paul businesses restore operations, and fund efforts to advance equality and inclusivity in the Twin Cities community. ” Target donated “$10 million commitment and ongoing resources to advance social justice and support rebuilding and recovery efforts in local communities.” Medtronic CEO, Geoff Martha.

Company 88
article thumbnail

Want To Tell Your Story? Tell Your Public Relations Firm

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

” Crafting and packaging compelling stories and conveying them to the right audience is the essence of building a brand through PR. Recently, a client who met with staff in a remote office heard about a first-of-its-kind study being conducted by the local team in collaboration with a nearby university. Leverage all milestones.

Publicity 149
article thumbnail

5 Mistakes You Must Never Make When Marketing To Hispanics: The Rico Vallejos Interview

MaccaPR

When companies from 3M, Coca-Cola and Toro to General Mills, American Family Insurance, Hormel and Olive Garden restaurants wanted help connecting with Hispanic consumers, they’ve called upon a friend of our agency’s – multicultural marketer Rico Vallejos of the marketing consultancy RicoLatino. for less than 10 years.

article thumbnail

4 Solo PR Pros on How They Knew It Was The Right Time to Start Their Business

Solo PR Pro

After an exploratory phase, I wrote a business plan and began building a brand. I also saw a niche for solo PR consultants with my specialties — media relations, crisis communications and community outreach — in my area. In-person, local networking groups are helpful too. I launched Sequence Strategies in January 2022.

Agency 108
article thumbnail

Our Team

Reputation Us

Before joining RepUs, Hutchison served as a Vice President at several regional and national commercial banks, an advisor for a large insurance and investment management firm, director of investor relations for an innovative nonprofit organization, and a recruiter for Oregon’s top-ranked MBA program.

article thumbnail

Are The Chargers That Important to San Diego's Brand?

The Stalwart Blog

I believe the loss of the Chargers will have a significant impact on the local hospitality industry as well as the city''s ability to draw tourists and businesses to it. The Chargers are also a part of our civic pride and a rallying point for many in our community! I hope they stay. I hope they stay. The bottom line is this.

Brand 60