Remove Agency Remove Community Remove Print Remove Retail
article thumbnail

Brand Marketing Fun-damentals That Consumers Crave

PRSay

brands have been gearing up full throttle on PR and marketing communications campaigns. As an agency that heavily infuses fun creative in our earned, social and digital media campaigns, we wanted to understand consumers’ appetite for lighthearted approaches in brand marketing, given this challenging news climate. Fun is healthy.

Consumer 166
article thumbnail

When A Small Business Has A Big (PR) Advantage

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Some PR agencies fall into a trap of chasing only only large, brand-name clients. The truth is actually a bit more complicated — very large clients can bring challenges of their own — and in my experience, it’s good to have a healthy client mix that suits an agency’s staff and size. Everyone likes an underdog.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Brand conversations during COVID-19

Stephen Waddington

The crisis has led to a massive shift to digital communications as organisations pile into email, social and web. Most outdoor, experiential, events, meetings and print simply don’t work. Businesses in lockdown The lockdown has had a dramatic impact on entertainment, events, retail, travel and transport.

Brand 157
article thumbnail

Inspiring the Consumer: You Can’t Do That on Television

Shift Communications

It was all there in print – and if Jennifer Connelly was using it, I should be too! I hit 30 and by then, had served a decade in the retail marketing trenches and moved behind the lens of consumer engagement. Oprah’s book club gone community access cable. Tara Wickwire. Senior Director, NATIONAL.

article thumbnail

3 former PR pros who made mid-career shifts and lived to talk about it

Communications Conversations

“I’m done with agency life. You could replace “agency life” with “corporate life” and insert a whole other sub-set of people, too. Kelly Groehler, Tim Westermeyer and Betsy Andersen all traded in their corporate and agency PR careers for work in another field. But, these three people did.

Apparel 106
article thumbnail

The Essential Guide to Mass Communication: History, Methods, Ethics, and the Future

Masters in Communications

Mass communication is a subarea of communications studies in the US, and social science with some elements of physical science - especially when designing systems and technology to transmit messages. Typically, it is synonymous with broadcast and print media: radio, TV, and film (small and large screen), print media, and advertising.

Ethics 52
article thumbnail

What is the Business Problem We’re Trying to Solve?

prTini

I used to work at another PR agency whose main focus was media relations and getting media placement for clients. This was back in the old days when you would print out a media clip and put it in a plastic sheet in a big three ring binder. Not even quality , just quantity. Literally, how heavy is their binder full of media placements?