Remove Agency Remove Community Remove Digital PR Remove Small Business
article thumbnail

How to Leverage Emotions to Boost Digital PR

Cision

Emotional intelligence drives consumer culture which influences your business strategy. Fortunately, emotions can be widely used in your digital PR, especially to tell stories that connect with your audience. Here is a list of four unique tips that will help you leverage emotions to boost your digital PR.

article thumbnail

For She’s a Jolly Good Fellow. And So Is He

ZudePR

But, and such are the necessities of running a small business, I really feel like I’m contributing to the wider PR community now. Get The Latest Digital Marketing Developments By Email. And So Is He appeared first on Glasgow PR Agencies | Scottish Digital PR Company | Zude.

eBook 113
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

28 Observations from 28 Months as a Solo PR

ZudePR

I don’t know what the figure is for Glasgow PR firms, but I imagine it’s similar. Here are 28 top observations from MY first 28 months as a solo digital PR pro (just in case you ever need them ). You Should Read This If: You’re c onsidering setting up your own (in my case solo) PR firm. And I’m a much better PR to boot.

article thumbnail

Orlando or Bust! Last Chance to Register for Solo PR Event at Discounted Rates

Solo PR Pro

This year, we’ve joined forces with the well-respected Florida Public Relations Association (FPRA) Conference – being held August 10-12, in Orlando – to help develop a program jam-packed with sessions of interest to the Solo PR Pro community. Instagram for PR Success – Heather Whaling, President, Geben Communication.

Hotels 40
article thumbnail

7 PR Blogs You Should Be Following

Critical Mention

Their website is a business hub that spotlights brand-building tips, educational business webinars and blogs that help drive success. It provides helpful news for an array of professionals such as entrepreneurs (of course), franchises, small businesses and more. PRNEWS Blog.

article thumbnail

Communication in Top Eight Digital Skills Needed

The Proactive Report

” The lack of digital skills and how it affects productivity in business has been in the news a lot lately. The BBC reports today that more than 12 million people, and one million small businesses, in the UK fall into the digital skills gap. Communication. Digital etiquette. Digital PR Skills.

article thumbnail

PR on a Budget: 10 Tips for Smarter Spending and Better Results

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

Broadening contact lists and building even more robust connections can be accomplished through active participation in numerous community events, such as workshops, seminars, or conferences within specific industries. Sometimes, it just takes a little community spirit.