Remove 2023 Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Instagram
article thumbnail

Social media updates: Instagram test new UGC tool & Meta update integrated shopping elements

Prohibition

Instagram test new UGC tool Instagram are testing a new feature that allows brands to early source user-generated content (UGC). The new and improved ‘Shops’ will allow users to make purchases without leaving the Facebook and Instagram apps, removing barriers to entry for purchasing.

article thumbnail

Ahead of the Academy Awards, Marketing Wisdom From the ‘Barbie’ Blockbuster

PRSay

The film’s implications for communicators Few movie campaigns have left as powerful a mark as the strategic collaboration between Warner Bros. and Mattel for the 2023 “Barbie” movie. PR pros can take note of the creativity and diversity of the movie’s coverage. No category was left untouched.

Film 129
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Originally Published August 23, 2017; Updated August 9, 2021 ; Updated November 2023 PR is always evolving. Whether you’re a new PR assistant or the Director of Communications, the core of your job revolves around using news and content to put forth your brand’s desired messaging. In the meantime, digital speaking events have exploded.

Training 195
article thumbnail

Fashion Week Isn’t Just For Big Names in Big Cities Anymore

5W PR

Small fashion brands have a lot of competition to face during fashion week 2023, where the big household names in fashion steal the spotlight. All it takes is a little creativity and the right strategies. Fashion brands can take advantage of platforms like TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.

Fashion 88
article thumbnail

Creative Communications: Lessons from Health and Wellness Brands

Waxing UnLyrical

These messages are tired and far from creative. These communication approaches popup from healthcare companies, to athletic wear, to fitness apps. When the masses are using the same communication strategies, it’s time to stop and pause. When the masses are using the same communication strategies, it’s time to stop and pause.

article thumbnail

Top Adtech Conferences For PR Exposure

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Put this one on your calendar for 2023! While not specifically an adtech conference, the famed Cannes Lions Festival is still the biggest gathering of the creative community in the world, and probably the most influential. AdExchanger Programmatic I/O.

article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. My own predictions are listed at the very bottom.

Marketing 190