Remove 2022 Remove Community Remove Ethics Remove Meeting
article thumbnail

Meet the latest Socially Mobile class of 2022

Stephen Waddington

The programme is delivered via an online teaching platform and Guild community. Socially Mobile has been developed by Sarah Waddington and I along with a community of more than 50 teachers, assessors, and examiners. It is assessed and certificated independently. What's your highlight of the Socially Mobile programme?

Mobile 142
article thumbnail

Meet the first Socially Mobile class of 2022

Stephen Waddington

Innovative learning design, a supportive community, and content from industry leading practitioners and teachers have provided Socially Mobile students with networks and strategic skills to step up in their careers. The programme is delivered via an online teaching platform and Guild community. Lewis Williams. Lewis Williams.

Mobile 116
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Meet the latest Socially Mobile class of 2022

Wadds Inc.

The programme is delivered via an online teaching platform and Guild community. Socially Mobile has been developed by Sarah Waddington and I along with a community of more than 50 teachers, assessors, and examiners. It is assessed and certificated independently. What's your highlight of the Socially Mobile programme?

Mobile 94
article thumbnail

Francis, who always did the hard things easily.

Maxim Behar

Let's prepare a text on ethical business in our profession and name it the ‘Helsinki Declaration.’ The more and louder we talk about ethics, the better the chance that our colleagues will listen to us. You know how it is now - fake news, trolls, everyone has the media on hands, we need ethics and transparency more than ever.

Ethics 98
article thumbnail

Global Business Leaders Congratulate Maxim Behar for the PR Week Award as Best PR Professional in Europe for 2022

Maxim Behar

It is always such a pleasure meeting you. And I… I hope that we will meet again soon, very soon. And again, wishing you all the best for your “Best PR Professional in Europe 2022”! Senior Communications Manager, EIT Urban Mobility. It’s my proud to work with you in World Communication Forum Association. Alan Odgen.

Energy 52
article thumbnail

2022 Brands in Motion: Global Ethics Insights – Rebecca Wilson

Ethical Voices

While I was a bit under the weather from a cold, Rebecca provided ethics insights on a number of topics, including: . Key findings from the 2022 Brands In Motion Study. The two things every ethical communicator must embrace. The two things every ethical communicator must embrace. Tokenization is an issue.

Ethics 74
article thumbnail

Train Your Brain to Apply “Longpath” Thinking

Stern + Associates

Applied futurist and social systems strategist Ari Wallach , founder and executive director of Longpath Labs , helps organizations and individuals discover and leverage a new version of “why” for their work that leads to deeper and more meaningful motivations for all stakeholders – employees, customers, communities and future generations.