Remove 2015 Remove Community Remove Financial Remove Reputation
article thumbnail

Bank Stress Tests Complete. Could Your Bank Now Pass a “Reputation” Test?

Reputation Us

Each year the Federal Reserve conducts a financial health checkup on banks, called a stress test , to determine how solid they are. After the economic downfall of 2008 the Fed wanted to ensure banks would be able to continue to lend to consumers and businesses even in a severe financial crisis. Reputation, Reputation, Reputation.

Banking 60
article thumbnail

Bank Stress Tests Complete. Could Your Bank Now Pass a “Reputation” Test?

Reputation Us

Each year the Federal Reserve conducts a financial health checkup on banks, called a stress test , to determine how solid they are. After the economic downfall of 2008 the Fed wanted to ensure banks would be able to continue to lend to consumers and businesses even in a severe financial crisis. Reputation, Reputation, Reputation.

Banking 60
article thumbnail

Merger Talk: How Credit Unions Can Communicate & Safeguard Their Reputations

Reputation Us

That is the question that credit unions (and financial institutions at large) are discreetly asking. While credit union merger counts have slowed since the 277 consolidations completed in 2012 – totaling 254 in 2013, 257 in 2014 and 235 in 2015 – 2016 brought an uptick in numbers. “To merge, or not to merge.” in August). in August). “In

article thumbnail

Applauding the community at the Fringe

PR Conversations

It’s understood that the play’s the thing; however, it was the vibrant community found around each performance that proved an unexpected volunteer adventure at The Toronto Fringe festival 2015. Observations on a company of communal stakeholders. Observations on a company of communal stakeholders.

article thumbnail

LinkedIn Social Selling for MDRT Financial Services and Insurance Pros

wiredPRworks

I'm excited to present LinkedIn social selling marketing strategies for financial services and insurance pros at MDRT's annual conference in Vancouver!! My ties to the life insurance and financial services industry run deep – going back to being a national sales trainer for a life insurance company. About MDRT via MDRT.org.

article thumbnail

This Semrush Acquisition of Backlinko hits PR, SEO and Content Marketing Trifecta [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Side note: I don’t think “Agility” existed as it does today until 2015. Second, these weren’t just emails lists from downloaded content – but communities of engaged readers. Since Semrush is a public company, the price tag would be deemed financially “immaterial” to the business operations.

SEO 134
article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. Reputation management is crucial. Reputation management would become crucial in the face of recession, jobs loss and livelihood loss.

Marketing 215