Remove 2011 Remove Community Remove Customer Service Remove Interviews
article thumbnail

The Extra Mile PR Strategy: Wow Your Customers

Doctor Spin

A family staying at the Ritz-Carlton on Amelia Island, Florida, experienced the hotel’s customer service when their son’s beloved stuffed giraffe, Joshie, was accidentally left behind. Stuffed giraffe shows what customer service is all about. 2011, August 19). Ritz-Carlton. 2012, May 17).

article thumbnail

Bringing Open Community To Public Relations

Waxing UnLyrical

Because if there’s one thing I believe takes public relations from good to great, it’s when your audiences start becoming your community through the relationships you develop with them. But I was curious to see how Maddie and Lindy perceived not just Open Community , but its juxtaposition with public relations.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Want Social Media Evangelizers? Be Social

Waxing UnLyrical

Be Social September 7th, 2010 Tweet Today BNET published my second post, focusing on how companies can use social media to turn customers into evangelizers. Who’s in customer service? I’m not a customer service “professional.&# Regardless, thanks for visiting! Liked what you saw?

article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

He published a paper called PR 2020 on behalf of the CIPR in 2011 that examined the future of PR. The PR 2020 project was based on interviews with PR practitioners throughout the UK and the outlook for the forthcoming decade. Public service media is failing the public Thank you My thanks to the following communities and individuals.

article thumbnail

15 Up-and-Coming PR and Social Media Marketers to Watch

Communications Conversations

I think about people like LeeAnn Rasachak and Sarah Reckard whom I met more than 10 years ago now (they were one of my first PR Rock Star interviews!). I’ve watched them both grow into fabulous communicators and leaders! And, they have been for a while now.

article thumbnail

Powwowing With Pepco on Social Media

Waxing UnLyrical

Because other than my limited (primarily to Twitter and the company’s customer service hot line) communications with Pepco, I really had no idea what their efforts entailed. Our crisis communications plan consist of pre-event, event, and post-event reporting guidelines and information. Here’s the interview.

article thumbnail

Five Productivity Tools for PR Pros

Waxing UnLyrical

Their customer service is also pretty good; when it wasn’t working for me, I emailed them and got a reply almost immediately from their CEO. I tested it almost immediately and after a couple of missteps – I had a pop-up blocker that I needed to disable – it worked perfectly. So don’t do that. Liked what you saw?

Tools 100