Remove 2010 Remove Community Remove Content Marketing Remove Technology
article thumbnail

This Semrush Acquisition of Backlinko hits PR, SEO and Content Marketing Trifecta [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

SEO vendor that dabbles in PR technology buys an audience and adds an influencer to their team. In 2010, Vocus acquired the Help a Reporter. In any case, both of these were “audience buys” and proved to be savvy PR, content marketing and SEO moves. And I have a massive library of SEO and content marketing material.”.

SEO 135
article thumbnail

First In-Person Conference Takeaways from Integrate

Karen Freberg

I was able to spend the weekend in West Virginia at the Integrate conference, one that I have been going to pretty much every year since 2010 (!!!). As everyone knows, I love my technology, but there is nothing like in person experiences and meet ups. I am talking about attending an in-person conference! I missed my friends.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Get the B2B Marketing Persona Right [UML]

Sword and the Script

Simply stated this in good keeping with proper sales and marketing alignment. The eMarketer report drew from surveys conducted by Pan Communications , the B2B Technology Marketing Community on LinkedIn, and the Atlanta-based demand generation firm, Annuitas. Market Research Mistake: Falling in Love with an Idea.

B2B 115
article thumbnail

Use “Smartcuts” to Build Your Business and Improve the World

Polaris

A former journalist turned content marketing entrepreneur, Snow has an undeniable talent for compelling story telling. Then in 2010, he co-founded Contently to help brands produce audience building content. Then in 2010, he co-founded Contently to help brands produce audience building content.

Airlines 100
article thumbnail

The Old “New Media” and Marketing Tools with Novel Twists [UML]

Sword and the Script

Graphic used with permission from The Marketing Companion, a podcast with a co-host employed by Edison Research; see link nearby. 1) Marketing Audibles for Audio Search. Audio in marketing doesn’t just mean podcasts writes David Kirkpatrick for Marketing Dive – The call for audio content marketing gets louder.

Tools 60
article thumbnail

The Making of Cision: A Brief History of 15 M&A Transactions that Consolidated a Sizable Chunk of the PR Technology Market into One Company

Sword and the Script

In the course of putting together the monthly PR technology summary ( PR Tech Sum ), I’ve realized that no news site has compiled a complete list of all the acquisitions around Cision. 3) September 15, 2014: Visible Technologies. Newly combined Vocus-Cision acquires Visible Technologies , a provider of social media analytics.