Remove 2009 Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove International
article thumbnail

Barbara Rozgonyi Talks 2022 Sales Success Strategies on The Rainmaking Podcast with Scott Love

wiredPRworks

Barbara Rozgonyi is a recognized international digital thought leader and sales performance expert whose crush your sales quota training programs accelerate success for companies and customers. He is the producer of The Rainmaking Podcast and has produced podcasts since 2009. He speaks professionally on the topic of positive influence.

article thumbnail

What My PR Degree Would Look Like Today

Waxing UnLyrical

I finished my masters degree in PR and corporate communication at the end of 2009 – only 19 months ago. As one great article I read recently from IABC described it, the future communicator must be able to think both creatively and strategically. Funnily enough, they called this the “creative strategist.&#.

Ethics 75
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Media relations is thriving

Stephen Waddington

Indeed, many of the hottest public relations agencies such as Manifest and the Romans, and large international networks such as Golin, Ketchum, and Weber Shandwick, proudly lead with earned media. The value proposition of a media brands lies its ability to inform and engage a community in a conversation. Press release!

article thumbnail

PR Is As PR Does

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali PR Is As PR Does October 28th, 2010 Tweet Just a little bit crazy This has been a bit of a crazy week for me (actually, it’s been a bit of a crazy last few weeks for me, but who’s counting?).

article thumbnail

Maxim Behar: Better put yourself in others’ shoes and then judge

Maxim Behar

We need to have internal receptors to check this news when we doubt any of it, how to confirm if it is true or not, or if the person we are talking to on social media is a real person. But this person will be angry all day, counterproductive, and destroying themselves internally. Fake news is also part of our lives.

Ethics 69
article thumbnail

Weekly Roundup: Time and Space

Waxing UnLyrical

Why: As the author says, “coffee as an international social phenomenon is severely underrated.&# Why: A great take on the quality of modern communication because of the speed at which we can now communicate. John Cleese’s talk at the 2009 Creativity World Forum on creativity. Read All About It!

article thumbnail

10 Crisis Communication Tips Every Business Needs

Prohibition

The general rule is that one should have a planned care response for every decision taken so that crisis communication can be managed if a crisis happens. Companies that successfully communicate with internal and external stakeholders when crisis hits have the highest chance of long-term success. Have good communication skills.