article thumbnail

Discussing the Values-Aligned Company on the PRGN Podcast??

Landis PR

Photo courtesy of Pixabay Growing up in a small town on the Flathead Indian Reservation in Western Montana, I was lucky to be surrounded by a strong community, including the consolidated Salish and Kootenai Native American Tribes. The Tribes’ goal was for their community to succeed by leading with their values.

Company 64
article thumbnail

Creative Storytelling: Picture This: It’s Not Just the Words – It’s What You Do with Them

Waxing UnLyrical

The great Brian Solis, who I had the pleasure of seeing live in 2013 as keynote speaker at the PRSA’s International Conference, recently published this article on LinkedIn about creative storytelling. Solis says that 550,000 LinkedIn members describe themselves as storytellers. Are you one of them? Connect with her on LinkedIn.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

ICON 2022 Recap: How DE&I Helps Optimize Talent and Build Teams for the U.S. Military

PRSay

Air Force (retired) and is now director of inclusive communities for Amazon. military approaches diversity, equity and inclusion and about the importance of storytelling to communicate an organization’s messages. But existing systems sometimes keep other people out, he said. “We Coast Guard at 19 years old.

Nonprofit 133
article thumbnail

Preserving Authenticity: The Nuances of Ethical Storytelling in Advocacy Communications – Zainab Chaudary

Ethical Voices

If you remember in 2017 when the Muslim ban was first announced, people flocked in droves to airports, to support the community, to provide legal support. The community also didn’t always know what was strategically sound or how to get media attention. That momentum was amazing. So, for me, it was really painful.

Ethics 69
article thumbnail

Solve for the Customer: Digital Strategy, Technology, Story

PR 20/20

Systems excellence is how you turn your customer-centered vision a reality. And companies that rush to digital without a tech stack plan risk disparate systems, data silos, and most importantly, a clunky customer experience. Aligned Strategy + Systems = Systems Excellence. There’s a plethora of technologies available.

article thumbnail

Empathy, Courage, and Grace: Exploring Life’s Path with Ash Beckham

PR for Anyone

As she was transitioning from a corporate job to embracing various side gigs in Boulder, Colorado, Ash attended an event called Ignite Boulder that sparked her desire to connect with people through impactful storytelling. The event challenged speakers to condense their messages into five-minute slots with auto-advancing slides.

Corporate 130
article thumbnail

Family business

Wadds Inc.

In practice that means operating the business to support our family, working with people that inspire us where we can make a difference and investing in projects in our communities aligned to our values. It’s one of the original forms of regenerative business models. You can read our manifesto on our website.