article thumbnail

How to Build a Stronger Business Through Community Engagement and Event Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

One of the ways to achieve this is by harnessing the power of in-person community engagement and event marketing. Establishing community-engagement goals When businesses embrace a community focus , they can gain a variety of benefits. What passions drive the brand that community engagement can help emphasize?

article thumbnail

Q&A with Deirdre Breakenridge about her New Radio Show, Women Worldwide

Melissa Agnes

My friend and colleague, Deirdre Breakenridge, CEO of Pure Performance Communications , has launched an amazing initiative in collaboration with The Social Network Station , a radio show broadcasted out of Las Vegas, Nevada. The #50Shows Empowering Women initiative was created to give women a voice and platform through Internet radio.

Radio 238
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

This Week in PR Ethics (10/20/22): Favela Tours, Virtuous Radio Hosts, and Virus Research

Ethical Voices

But my favorite is celebrating the positive, virtuous action by a radio station show host. Do they bring money to the community and break down divides, or are they dehumanizing human zoos? This week there were a wide range of ethical issues from slum tourism to sensationalistic news to the importance of stakeholders.

Ethics 77
article thumbnail

Brand Marketing Fun-damentals That Consumers Crave

PRSay

brands have been gearing up full throttle on PR and marketing communications campaigns. As an agency that heavily infuses fun creative in our earned, social and digital media campaigns, we wanted to understand consumers’ appetite for lighthearted approaches in brand marketing, given this challenging news climate. Fun is healthy.

Consumer 166
article thumbnail

Helsinki, Finland – Growth Path Ahead

Landis PR

The government’s plans include renewing the labor market in a way that has created major friction between the Government and labor unions. YLE, the state-owned communications company, broadcasts on four television channels visible throughout the country. The most popular commercial radio channel is Radio Nova.

Radio 64
article thumbnail

Q&A with Deirdre Breakenridge about her New Radio Show, Women Worldwide

Melissa Agnes

My friend and colleague, Deirdre Breakenridge, CEO of Pure Performance Communications , has launched an amazing initiative in collaboration with The Social Network Station , a radio show broadcasted out of Las Vegas, Nevada. The #50Shows Empowering Women initiative was created to give women a voice and platform through Internet radio.

Radio 100
article thumbnail

Barbara Rozgonyi to Present at Podfest Global on Podcast Marketing, Branding, and Influence

wiredPRworks

Barbara Rozgonyi will present podcast marketing and PR strategies for podcasts and podcasters at Podfest Global. Podcasters can get podcast marketing answers at Podfest Global, the world’s largest virtual event for podcasters. “My My first radio broadcast was as our high school station’s news anchor I was 16. Barbara Rozgonyi.

Radio 52