Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Social Media Remove Technology
article thumbnail

B2B Tech PR in the Age of Social Media

5W PR

The conventional PR tactics of press releases and carefully chosen media placements have been jazzed up by the lively beat of social media. This online revelation hasn’t just changed the way B2B tech businesses communicate with their audience, but it’s also given PR a whole new definition.

B2B 78
article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses Social Media & Change On November 15th

Deirdre Breakenridge

Fortunately, social media and technology, when implemented strategically, can serve as effective channels to navigate change and leverage it to help one become more original and creative, which are desirable characteristics of PR professionals. ET, to discuss change and social media.

Community 150
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Effectively Engage and Build Your Community Through Podcasting

Deirdre Breakenridge

A Guest Post by Christy Maguire, Graduate Student at American University, PR Expanded Blog Contest Winner. Podcasting is the quickest growing communications medium, and it seems like everyone is jumping on the bandwagon. Think of your community when podcasting instead of focusing solely on promotion. Image Credit: Pixabay.

Community 206
article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses Financial Services & Social Media on April 19th

Deirdre Breakenridge

Social media participation in the financial services industry is expected to increase as social networks expand in the coming years. Understanding your business purpose and approach on social media is imperative and financial services companies are investing in their infrastructure, guidelines, and engagement best practices.

Financial 150
article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses PR, Twitter & Politics on Tuesday, October 11th

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET, the #PRStudChat Community will gather to discuss PR, Twitter and Politics from local cities to the state houses to the national government, all while reaching and communicating to a global audience focused on this year’s election. John cares about putting humanity first, and our stories about technology second. Read more.

Twitter 293
article thumbnail

The top 10 most-read blog posts on Sword and the Script in 2023

Sword and the Script

Blogs were raging. Social media was blossoming. And the media landscape was evolving. That next spring I started this blog, largely as a means of professional development. I could read about what was happening, test it out on my blog, and apply what I had learned to my daily job. That’s of course what I did.

Blogging 114
article thumbnail

On Thursday, July 19th, #PRStudChat Discusses Social Media & Strategic Communications

Deirdre Breakenridge

It may be summer, but #PRStudChat, sponsored by Spin Sucks, is focused on strategic communications all year round. In the spirit of learning, even when school is out, our community will gather for a Twitter chat on July 19th at 12:00 p.m. ET to discuss social media and getting into the strategic communications mindset.