article thumbnail

Decoding Facebook’s Changes: 5 Ways PR Professionals Can Generate Reach and Impact in 2018

Business Wire

By Serena Ehrlich, Director of Social and Evolving Media, Business Wire In early 2018, Facebook announced a news feed update that dramatically changes how brands can engage with their communities and audiences within the Facebook platform. Look at the Instant Pot Community. This is an advice community. Implementation Tip!

Facebook 177
article thumbnail

How to Choose a Press Release Topic for Small Businesses

PR Fuel

Writing press releases can help you generate brand awareness and recognition. Writing press releases is also a cost-effective marketing strategy. Instead, you can develop a plan for brainstorming, writing, and distributing press releases. Even if the event isn’t official yet, write it down. Make a List.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How PR Supports “Thought Leaders”

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Speeches – at industry conferences, trade shows and other events which can be repurposed as articles, blog posts and white papers. Leadership reputation can be increased substantially by sharing information with colleagues and community. Invite others onto the stage. It also gives back. It also gives back.

article thumbnail

How a World-Class Convention Center Became a Beacon of Hope During the Pandemic

PRSay

Javits Convention Center was transformed from a top trade-show destination into a FEMA-operated medical facility — in just one week. As part of the PRSA Storytellers series , Tony Sclafani, the Javits Center’s senior vice president and chief communications officer, spoke to PRSA Publications Director John Elsasser.

Crisis 87
article thumbnail

How B2B Marketing Can Get More out of Trade Shows

Sword and the Script

In person events like trade shows and conferences usually rank high on the list of priorities for B2B marketing organizations. A good way to do that is to build relationships through content before the show even begins. Are Trade Shows still a Good Place for PR Launches? Sales people belong in the booth.

article thumbnail

Controlled Chaos: 86 Comms Pros Explain How Communications Work Has Changed

Sword and the Script

The addition of marketing, analysis, trade show consultation, managing professional organizational memberships and everything else has made every day a whirlwind of tasks, to-do lists and semi-controlled chaos.”. I’ve found that employers expect not just one skill like writing, but design skills as well.”. Semi-controlled chaos.

article thumbnail

15 Up-and-Coming PR and Social Media Marketers to Watch

Communications Conversations

Of course, I couldn’t write a post like this without nominating a couple people myself! I give you 15 up-and-coming social media and communications rock stars! On that trip, Sarah showed initiative, yet remained calm under pressure. And, she was doing it all at her very first trade show experience.