article thumbnail

Lockdown letter: brainstorming second order COVID-19 effects

Stephen Waddington

Celebration of Britain - with international travel limited there’s likely to be a rapid resurgence in British art, culture and tourism. High street online - retail is accelerating online as small business retailers and wholesalers retool their supply chain and sell direct. Advertising revenue will follow where it hasn’t already.

Tourism 118
article thumbnail

The Multi-Industry Benefits of a PR Firm

Victorious PR

Education The world of academia is vast, with students, educators, and researchers having the option between public or private, community college or university, various trade schools, etc. What is the local community like? Tourism Tourism is a bit of an umbrella industry in that there are many little industries within it.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Multi-Industry Benefits of a PR Firm

Victorious PR

Education The world of academia is vast, with students, educators, and researchers having the option between public or private, community college or university, various trade schools, etc. What is the local community like? Tourism Tourism is a bit of an umbrella industry in that there are many little industries within it.

article thumbnail

The Multi-Industry Benefits of A PR Firm?

Victorious PR

article thumbnail

Weekly Roundup: Trick or Treat

Waxing UnLyrical

Why: part of the problem with PR is that businesses still don’t understand what we do. How to run a fearless small business by Taylor Lindstrom at Copyblogger. Why: especially for my friends (and foes) who run small businesses. And that leads to stuff like this. Take heart, not howls.

article thumbnail

PR Is As PR Does

Waxing UnLyrical

This is a topic that is near and dear to my heart, though. It’s the reason I was really happy that BNET chose me to be its Startup Storyteller … and it’s what I do. These fine folk did: Jan. 24 : Whats Next DC , Washington, DC Feb.

article thumbnail

Weekly Roundup: The New Year Edition

Waxing UnLyrical

5 New Year’s resolutions for your small business , by Thursday Bram at Grow Smart Business. My books of the year , from Richard Bailey’s PR Studies. Why: great reading material for your professional library and/or iPad/Kindle. These fine folk did: Jan. 24 : Whats Next DC , Washington, DC Feb.