Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Facebook Remove Wikipedia
article thumbnail

On Today’s Multi-Agency Wikipedia Statement

Where the Fishermen Ain't

PR Leaders Today Affirm a Commitment to Abide by and Evangelize Wikipedia Community Norms. Last February, William Beutler , principal of Beutler Ink and publisher of The Wikipedian , convened a meeting of digital leaders from multiple agencies, as well as notable Wikipedia volunteers. Here are four of them.

article thumbnail

Guide for International Students: How to Use Media for Studying Abroad

Deirdre Breakenridge

A Guest Post By Liza Vozjakova, American University Student, PR Expanded Blog Post Winner. Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook lead young adults to various representations of cultures. As a person from a foreign country, I have noticed that a lot of people of my age engaged in following different traveling blogs and video blogs.

Study 164
article thumbnail

5 Ways To Spice Up Your WordPress Blog

Waxing UnLyrical

If you’re just getting started blogging (or maybe even if you’ve been doing it a while), here are some WordPress plugins I really really like. I really like its functionality, plus it’s a great way for folks to search on your blog as well as on the Interwebz without actually leaving your blog. LinkWithin.

article thumbnail

Public relations in 2018

Stephen Waddington

I’ve also published a blog of key international events in the public relations calendar as part of the project. Finally big thanks to my partner Sarah Hall who has edited almost every word that you’ve read on my blog for the past two years. Wikipedia continues to grow as a global knowledge resource. It’s not all bad.

Publicity 164
article thumbnail

Brand Ambassadors, Brand Advocates: These Programs Aren’t Easy!

Rock the Status Quo

Don’t Let The Plethora of Blog Posts Fool You It’s easy to tout the benefits of brand advocate programs – of which there are many – but there isn’t enough discussion around just how difficult it is to create and sustain one. Money to promote the new community. It’s their online spokesperson(s).

Brand 100
article thumbnail

Is Pay-to-Post Blogging The New Advertorial?

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali Is Pay-to-Post Blogging The New Advertorial? A few weeks ago, they asked a question about paying for blog posts. In 2010, blogs and bloggers are truly influencers. Simple, right?

article thumbnail

The Hidden Arena PR Strategy: Your Key to Mobilising Change Agents

Doctor Spin

In Wikipedia. Public forums, workshops, online discussions, and community events can serve as platforms for raising awareness and generating interest in the cause. Please support my blog by sharing it with other PR- and communication professionals. In Wikipedia. 1 Activism. 2023, April 3). 2023, April 3).