Remove Big Data Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Technology
article thumbnail

The Importance of PR Skills in a Hyper-Globalized World

PRSay

Mitsubishi’s history of scandals suggested an unethical corporate culture. Without using the word “stakeholder,” he explained that Nissan understood the anxiety of its employees, communities, suppliers and dealers about the acquisition. Digitally connected global stakeholders could watch the event and broadcast their own responses.

Ethics 223
article thumbnail

Check out Geek Art & Design at Creative Tech Week NYC

Flack's Revenge

According to the website: From VR, 3D printing and hackathons to fashion tech, data visualization, digital art, interactive installations and STEAM, Creative Technology is front and center in innovation success stories across the corporate and non-profit landscape. The evening’s speakers broke it down further.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

CIPR Election candidates set out manifesto commitments

Stephen Waddington

I will continue the excellent work, which has positioned the profession as a strategic management function through active engagement with the business community showing how ethical communication can enhance economic performance. I will draw upon our talent pool of Fellows and Chartered practitioners to deliver this.

article thumbnail

What is Predictive Media Intelligence?

NewsWhip

Predictive media intelligence describes a set of technologies that enable PR professionals and reporters to predict the impact of news stories, consumer trends, and create optimised content, earned media plans, and content distribution plans. . Certainly at a standard to drive corporate decision making – not just comms.” .

Media 88
article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With Peter Shafer

Cision

I will start by introducing Brunswick Insight to my network of corporate and public affairs contacts as well as others in various industry sectors such as Health & Wellness and Fast Moving Consumer Goods. That marketing analytic created credibility, community and creativity to how metrics can make a story come alive.

article thumbnail

We Asked Today’s PR Influencers: What is #CreativePR?

Marketwired

Michelle Messenger Garrett is a public relations consultant , speaker and award-winning writer with more than 20 years of agency, corporate, startup and Silicon Valley experience. ” Rebekah Illif is the Chief Strategy Officer for AirPR , a technology platform to increase PR performance. Those days are over.”

article thumbnail

How To Research Journalists Before They Research You (And Your CEO)

MaccaPR

A media directory may identify a journalist as covering technology – but is he or she covering Apple’s iPhone apps, or wearable technology, or enterprise level software? So Muck Rack indexes every article that the reporter writes and uses big data to make it quickly searchable.”. Wall Street Journal technology titan?

How To 121