Remove Agency Remove Community Remove Skype Remove Writing
article thumbnail

Five Quick and Easy Ways to Show #PR Thanks

Deirdre Breakenridge

Even just a little time each week to share thoughts with a student via Twitter or to schedule a Skype “coffee” chat is a fantastic way to show thanks. She was asking me about different careers in PR … what type of PR would suit her best and whether she should pursue agency or in-house communications work.

Skype 150
article thumbnail

It pays to have good friends! Oprah Winfrey’s Instagram post promoting Duchess of Sussex’s coffee was ‘a million dollar post in free publicity’ putting Meghan and Harry on path to building a BILLION dollar brand

Mark My Words

It came as Meghan and Harry signed an exclusive deal with Spotify for to ‘host and produce podcasts that build community through shared experience, narratives, and values.’ money that is currently going to Santa Barbara’s El Centro SB, a mutual aid and community organization.’ ‘We’re excited for the road ahead.’

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

How I 1st-Drafted an 87,000-Word Self-Help Book over 46 Days in 2018*

ZudePR

Have you always aspired to write a book? 1 The Seed is Planted #2 Doing the Research #3 Getting the Self-Publishing Mindset #4 What the Hell am I Going to Write About? #5 This SumoMe blog post told me that the seed I’d planted myself in 2015 – writing a book – was practicable. *By a first-time (self-publishing) author.

Writing 83
article thumbnail

Five Business Lessons Learned From Hiring a Virtual Assistant

Waxing UnLyrical

When I did shortlist candidates – I think six or seven – I asked them to follow a specific process to set up a Skype interview with me. Then there were the candidates who completely ignored specific do’s and don’ts – e.g. I did not want anyone working for an agency to apply, but they did anyway.

Skype 88
article thumbnail

It’s Time to Get Real About Real-Time Marketing & PR

Journalistics

Let’s take a look at your brand (or your clients for your agency readers). Some brands have been quick to act on natural disasters, offering their support or condolences, or helping to mobilize their online communities to support a cause. Copywriter – one of the people above should be able to write the words you need to communicate.

article thumbnail

Sticky PR Measurement: Are We There Yet?

Waxing UnLyrical

Gary was kind enough to sit down with me over Skype to chat a little about this initiative. On his blog , Nick says: “Students are not taught about new practices, since proprietary tools and techniques often remain with hidden with the agencies and companies that create them.&# Here’s a clip. link] @shonali 's [.]