Remove 2016 Remove Community Remove Document Remove Employee
article thumbnail

How to Use Your Company’s Culture to Get Media Coverage

Cision

In fact, if you don’t give customers, clients and potential employees a peak at what truly drives your organization, you are losing loyalty, sales and your business’s future thought leaders and valuable role players. Consequently, the career website named Airbnb the best tech company to work for in 2016. How can you stand out?

How To 120
article thumbnail

How Can Businesses Create A More Ethical Environment – Erica Salmon Byrne

Ethical Voices

We look at their culture of ethics – how are they supporting a strong culture where employees are comfortable using their voices? Then we look at your impact on your communities. You fill out the questionnaire and you submit documentation to validate your answers. The second way is with the documentation submission.

Ethics 70
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Ethical Voices - Untitled Article

Ethical Voices

We look at their culture of ethics – how are they supporting a strong culture where employees are comfortable using their voices? Then we look at your impact on your communities. You fill out the questionnaire and you submit documentation to validate your answers. The second way is with the documentation submission.

Ethics 52
article thumbnail

Building a Global Media Brand with HubSpot [Case Study]

PR 20/20

At the end of 2016, we decided to share what we were learning, leveraging HubSpot to launch the Marketing Artificial Intelligence (AI) Institute. We utilized features like Snippets and Documents to streamline workflows. So how do you get marketers to really understand AI , explore new concepts and take action?

article thumbnail

The Extra Mile PR Strategy: Wow Your Customers

Doctor Spin

The hotel’s Loss Prevention Team went above and beyond, sending the family a package containing not only the stuffed giraffe but also a binder documenting Joshie’s “extended vacation” with photos of him at the spa, making friends with other critters and even driving a golf cart on the beach. 2012, May 17). 2021, August 11).

article thumbnail

6 Awesome Examples of How To Leverage Corporate History in Brand Storytelling

MaccaPR

Corporate histories are important to customers, employees, business partners, and community members. Your corporate story can prove that sound business decisions have been made along the way, pay respect to your employees, build goodwill, and demonstrate long-lasting corporate strength. Stay tuned in 2016!

article thumbnail

Snapchat: An Emerging Platform for Teamwork and Collaboration

Waxing UnLyrical

Snapchat has become one of the most popular and talked about platforms for 2016. In fact, I used Snapchat for the first time this semester to not only showcase what I am doing in my classes, but also to document, share, and collaborate with my students and fellow PR professors on projects and assignments. Guest Post by Karen Freberg.