Remove 2016 Remove Community Remove Content Marketing Remove Definition
article thumbnail

Trust Economy: Summaries to 4 Content Marketing Studies

Sword and the Script

If the B2B community feels overwhelmed by the volume of content, then B2B marketing might feel overwhelmed by the volume of content marketing studies. The trends suggest to me that content is still very much a form of currency bartered in exchange for attention. 25% know my company’s products or service.

article thumbnail

Convert Followers With Content: Q&A With Joe Pulizzi

Cision

ET, Joe Pulizzi, founder of Content Marketing Institute, will discuss how to attract a loyal audience and impact the bottom line with content. The best content creators – and Joe is definitely one of them – are acutely aware of what an audience wants and needs even before they realize it.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

10 Must-See Presentations at #CMWorld 2016

Beyond PR

Content marketing is all grown up. With 88% of B2B and 76% of B2C marketers saying their organization uses it, the art and science of content marketing have exploded over the past few years. “Content marketing is sometimes ineffective because people don’t realize what it’s intended to do.

article thumbnail

Are we still over-relying on media relations?

Communications Conversations

I’m talking about the broader scope of PR here–media relations, content marketing, social media marketing, community relations, etc. Consider the following: Investments in content marketing continue to rise. Content partnerships with major media outlets are taking off.

article thumbnail

#SocialPowWow: A meeting ground for Communicators & Marketers

Waxing UnLyrical

Last year, I started a Twitter chat called #SocialPowWow in order to have a meeting ground on Twitter for PR pros, marketers and startups from India and across the world. I enjoyed interacting with the community and learning more about the PR ecosystem and the importance of measurement in PR. How did these chats help me?

Meeting 40
article thumbnail

How Long Should a Blog Post Be? [A Data-Driven Answer for B2B]

Sword and the Script

In corporate blogging and more broadly, in B2B content marketing , it’s not so simple. The firm says it surveyed 1,055 bloggers and published the report late in 2016. That study was produced by a different company – the Portland-based ConvertKit which provides email marketing designed for bloggers. Answer: Weekly.

B2B 60
article thumbnail

Leeds PR Agency Prohibition PR is looking for a PR Executive – is it you?

Prohibition

So that involves lots of exciting things like online community building, social media listening, brand audits, online crisis management, content marketing and video seeding. We’re looking for someone with a definite interest in all things social media and PR. Drafting and editing press releases and articles.

Agency 48