Remove 2012 Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Print
article thumbnail

Acting Ethically Means Going Beyond Performative Action – Candace Hamana

Ethical Voices

I got my start in public relations, interestingly enough, doing political campaigns and community organizing back in South Carolina in 2007. I felt very compelled and impassioned with the work that I was doing in the communities in the South, the hotbed of retail politics. I was in charge of being the liaison to tribal communities.

Ethics 81
article thumbnail

The Making of Cision: A Brief History of 15 M&A Transactions that Consolidated a Sizable Chunk of the PR Technology Market into One Company

Sword and the Script

It’s hard to believe, the company’s roots can be traced back to those old Bacon’s books printed in Chicago, or even a press clipping service out of Sweden, before that. based provider of briefings for corporate and government executives, for $71.8 9) June 19, 2017: Capital Acquisition Corporation III.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Top 10 Books of 2016 (According to Zude)

ZudePR

.” This book, his fourth, is a compilation of the most insightful verbatim unscripted answers he’s given to his community during the live q+a element of his YouTube show. Hot off the printed press. 7: The Compound Effect , by Darren Hardy (2012) £9.99. 10: Ready Player One by Ernest Cline (2012) £6.29.

Writing 84
article thumbnail

State of Healthcare Content Marketing: 5 Trends Transforming the Industry

Contently - Strategy

If you prefer to view a PDF version of the report that’s easier to print, we’ve got you covered here.]. However, 15 of them had no content presence whatsoever like a blog or resource center on their websites, while 30 more had extremely limited content outputs such as corporate newsrooms or bare blogs hidden in the footer of their sites.

article thumbnail

State of Healthcare Content Marketing: 5 Trends Transforming the Industry

Contently - Strategy

However, 15 of them had no content presence whatsoever like a blog or resource center on their websites, while 30 more had extremely limited content outputs such as corporate newsrooms or bare blogs hidden in the footer of their sites. Oscar, founded in 2012, has a very simple tagline: “Health insurance made easy.”

article thumbnail

What Taylor Swift Can Teach You About Social Media Marketing

MaccaPR

January 30, 2012. Corporate Video Producers Take Note: See how Swift addresses the camera in a conspiratorial whisper, the lens a foot from her face, as she takes you (yes, just you alone – except for the other 2.4 My favorite Swiftie partnership was an alliance during the 2012 marketing campaign for "Red." Source: E! ).

article thumbnail

How to modernize your PR team workflow – The Essential Guide

Frederik Vincx

The Harvard Business Review focused its entire 2012 January-February issue on happiness. How about the communication for your next corporate event? In the earlier example, maybe one or two people are enough to test a new media outreach workflow for your corporate event. Find frustrating tasks. Learn by teaching.

How To 60