Remove 2011 Remove Community Remove Employee Remove Ethics
article thumbnail

Investing in Corporate Reputation Via Responsible, ESG Investing

Reputation Us

The scientific study, released in April 2019, found that “community relations” is one of the major factors that impacts a company’s reputation. In addition, 85 percent of responders said they feel positive about companies that are involved in their communities. Linking Your Reputation to Social Responsibility.

article thumbnail

I Sold PR 20/20, but That’s Just the Start of the Story

PR 20/20

Blue Cypress is also the lead investor in our sister company, Marketing AI Institute , which raised a $1M seed round earlier this year to help advance the understanding and adoption of artificial intelligence within the marketing industry and broader business community. Leveraging data to make more accurate predictions. Growing smarter.

article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

He published a paper called PR 2020 on behalf of the CIPR in 2011 that examined the future of PR. Tackling fake news and disinformation: an ethical issue that strikes at the heart of practice 6. Public service media is failing the public Thank you My thanks to the following communities and individuals. It’s a work in progress.

article thumbnail

I Sold PR 20/20, but That’s Just the Start of the Story

PR 20/20

Blue Cypress is also the lead investor in our sister company, Marketing AI Institute , which raised a $1M seed round earlier this year to help advance the understanding and adoption of artificial intelligence within the marketing industry and broader business community. Leveraging data to make more accurate predictions. Growing smarter.

article thumbnail

15 Up-and-Coming PR and Social Media Marketers to Watch

Communications Conversations

Jordan has a true passion for communication and sports! From helping communicate “the move” – when Sleep Number’s corporate employees moved from their Plymouth HQs to downtown Minneapolis – to hosting IG-live sessions at the Super Bowl, Jordan is building a great foundation for a well-rounded comms career.

article thumbnail

10 Tips to Become More Likeable

Cision

A study published in 2011 concluded that LKM increases overall happiness and perception of compassion. “It is the unspoken ethic of all magicians to not reveal their secrets.” The community itself was pointed out to be representative of our affinity towards people with similar interests. Self-disclosure.

Study 120
article thumbnail

Global Business Leaders Congratulate Maxim Behar for the PR Week Award as Best PR Professional in Europe for 2022

Maxim Behar

And what always impresses me most is how much your employees love you. Maxim's drive for constant improvement in his work is infectious, which he skillfully passes on with his experience and knowledge to his employees. Senior Communications Manager, EIT Urban Mobility. Ethics Chair, ICCO. All the best and congratulations!

Energy 52