Remove 2005 Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Writing
article thumbnail

Do I Need a Social Media Marketing Manager?

Landis PR

Merriam-Webster defines social media as “forms of electronic communication (such as websites for social networking and microblogging) through which users create online communities to share information, ideas, personal messages and other content (such as videos).” In 2005, the year after Facebook went live, that number was 5 percent.

article thumbnail

I Sold PR 20/20, but That’s Just the Start of the Story

PR 20/20

I started PR 20/20 in November 2005 out of a spare bedroom in my Cleveland home with a $25,000 loan and a belief that there was a better way to build an agency. I created the PR 20/20 tagline, “Look Beyond,” in 2005 when I launched the agency. This is a story about the future of PR 20/20. Growing smarter.

article thumbnail

I Sold PR 20/20, but That’s Just the Start of the Story

PR 20/20

I started PR 20/20 in November 2005 out of a spare bedroom in my Cleveland home with a $25,000 loan and a belief that there was a better way to build an agency. I created the PR 20/20 tagline, “Look Beyond,” in 2005 when I launched the agency. This is a story about the future of PR 20/20. Growing smarter.

article thumbnail

Get Inspired by These 3 Content Marketing Innovators

Cision

What helps BuzzFeed’s content go viral — whether it’s a listicle, news story or quiz — is the way it writes in different forms depending on which social media platform will share the story. Mashable also realized that its community was looking for stories on subjects its reporters weren’t always covering.

article thumbnail

The Extra Mile PR Strategy: Wow Your Customers

Doctor Spin

Here’s a list of creative PR activities that can help your organisation stand out, engage customers, and encourage them to share their positive experiences with others. Offer pro bono services to a non-profit organisation in your community. Write a white paper or research report on a topic related to your industry.

article thumbnail

10 Million Reasons to Make AI Education Accessible for Marketers

PR 20/20

Then, I found my path by doing the only thing I knew I was passionate about at the time—I began to write. I spent five years at that agency after graduation, then started my marketing firm, PR 20/20 , in 2005. Private Slack community. Scripps School of Journalism spring quarter of my junior year. AI Tech Showcase product demos.

article thumbnail

A Decade of Thanksgivings

Waxing UnLyrical

Thanksgiving in India In 2005, it was time for us to make a trip home… and when I say “home,” I mean India. Image: Lorenz Seidler via Flickr , Creative Commons I was distraught when I got a Facebook IM from one of my friends in Mumbai, telling me of the first bomb blast. That’s love. If you are in the U.S., Wanna Subscribe?

Hotels 89