article thumbnail

How to Write a PR Case Study: A Comprehensive Guide

Remote PR Jobs

Dive into our comprehensive guide on how to write compelling public relations case studies that resonate with your audience and drive results. Seamless transitions between sections ensure a compelling storytelling experience. Share it within your professional networks and online communities to amplify its reach.

article thumbnail

ICON 2023 Preview: Award-Winning Journalist Michele Norris on Discussing Race and Creating Community

PRSay

With a distinguished decade-long tenure as the host of National Public Radio’s “All Things Considered” and a thought-provoking role as a Washington Post Opinions columnist, Norris helps unravel entrenched beliefs on race, diversity, and bias while empowering her audiences to engage in difficult conversations within their communities.

Community 169
article thumbnail

Increasing Your Media Coverage Through Storytelling

PRSay

We all love a good story, and research shows that conducting media relations through the lens of storytelling provides optimal results. To make your storytelling effective, approach it as you would a strategic communications plan. How is your local government benefitting the community? If so, how? Keep it ethical.

article thumbnail

Power of Digital Storytelling: A Guide for Nonprofits to Engage Youth to Become Change Agents

Deirdre Breakenridge

Youth engagement through the art of digital storytelling. Digital storytelling has become a key tool for many organizations to engage with their audiences and stakeholders. Here are some storytelling tips that will help your organization empower young adults to create change: Tip #1: Use the right platform.

Nonprofit 240
article thumbnail

Storytelling, Community and Purpose: Finding Balance Within the Tech Industry

The Hoffman Agency

From songwriting on my back porch as a kid to telling my little sister improvised tales of castles and princesses before bed, I have always been a storyteller. I would spend hours writing fictional narratives in my room, transporting to the imaginary worlds I was creating. The Beginning. I’m challenging myself and my perspectives.

article thumbnail

Associated Press Story Innovator Ted Anthony Urges Communicators to Be Curious

PRSay

Anthony, director of new storytelling and newsroom innovation at The Associated Press , was the guest on Feb. For its February issue , PRSA’s Strategies & Tactics was devoted to the topics of writing and storytelling. Anthony urges storytellers to be omnivorous in their curiosity.

article thumbnail

Boost Your Reach: 3 Ways to Reach More Readers

PRSay

The revision focuses on what the grants will do for communities: Did you know that trees reduce floods? Even cut the number of crimes in your community? Soon Georgia communities will have one million more trees, thanks to … Write about people, not about things. Write about the impact, not the event.

Energy 170