article thumbnail

Why Your Technology Company Needs PR

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

A high-impact PR program can be a technology company’s greatest asset – provided it’s well conceived and skillfully executed. Good will and strong community relations are also in demand as Silicon Valley is blamed for a host of problems, from data privacy threats to income inequality.

article thumbnail

Reflect and Project: How has Your #PR education Prepared You for Your Career?

Deirdre Breakenridge

As an educator, I’m constantly asking myself how teachers can better prepare students to excel in their careers; and more importantly, how can they create an impact in our society? Education and learning, they are critical to life success. . Please join the #PRStudChat community on June 27, at 8:30 P.M., And much more.

Education 322
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Preparing Businesses for the Quantum Leap: Strategic Insights for the Next Technological Era

Stern + Associates

Quantum technologies are about to shift the paradigm of the entire computing world, ushering in a new era of communication and possibility. an award-winning quantum technology expert and the Howard Reiss Chair in Physical Sciences at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).

article thumbnail

The Power of Local Knowledge: Why Product Development Should Start with Listening to Your Community

Stern + Associates

How can organizations confidently take advantage of the benefits associated with modern technology while avoiding negative impacts on surrounding communities? Existing data science techniques cannot accurately understand key cultural nuances in language amongst predominantly communities of color.

Local 98
article thumbnail

How to Build a Stronger Business Through Community Engagement and Event Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

One of the ways to achieve this is by harnessing the power of in-person community engagement and event marketing. Establishing community-engagement goals When businesses embrace a community focus , they can gain a variety of benefits. Nevertheless, effective community engagement won’t take the same shape for every company.

article thumbnail

Community for Career Development: A Look Inside One NAVUG Community Member’s Journey

Presspage

I’m a member of NAVUG , an online community that is the epitome of Margaret Mead's statement. If you will humor me and enjoy the story I am about to share, you too can build a thriving and successful online community in your sphere of influence. From Formal Education to Dedicated Mother. I joined two communities while at home.

Community 115
article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses Social Media & Change On November 15th

Deirdre Breakenridge

However, as PR professionals, educators, and students, we probably know that it is much easier to talk about change than actually coping with it and being in the unknown for an extended period of time. Within this context, the #PRStudChat community, which is sponsored by Spin Sucks, will gather on Thursday, Nov 15th, at 12 P.M.,

Community 150