Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Groups Remove Writing
article thumbnail

How the New York Public Library’s Blog Mobilizes Communities

Cision

However, blogging is one of the leading tools in any brand’s content marketing strategy. And for nonprofit organizations on a budget, blogging can often be the most effective way to engage and mobilize communities. Since 2007, NYPL Blogs has showcased content that continues to inspire and educate a devoted audience.

Community 120
article thumbnail

How to Use Your Blog to Connect with Your Audience

ReimaginePR

You have a blog, you have a potential audience, and now you need to connect the two, but you’re not sure how. But, that’s okay, because by creating a solid blog strategy, you can find your audience. Here’s a checklist for what you should do after writing every blog post. Create a Clear Reason for Your Blog.

Blogging 120
article thumbnail

How an underground high school newspaper led to a 10+ year blog

Communications Conversations

Last Saturday, there was a wonderful article in the Variety section of the Minneapolis Star Tribune about groups of kids who had started neighborhood newspapers during the pandemic. People want to learn more about their communities! I believe both of those experiences shaped me and led me to starting this blog. The printing.

article thumbnail

Why Educating Employees on Inclusive Language Matters

PRSay

And even if you issue public statements supporting social justice movements or decrying injustices experienced by specific identity communities, today’s audiences are savvy at reading between the lines. Outline language references related to a range of identity communities, such as race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual identity, age, etc.,

Education 217
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Erica Schueller, Editorial Director, Commercial Vehicle Group at Endeavor Business Media

Bianchi Biz Blog

I am the editorial director, Commercial Vehicle Group at Endeavor Business Media. The Endeavor Commercial Vehicle Group is comprised of six CV brands: FleetOwner, Fleet Maintenance, Trailer/Body Builders, Bulk Transporter, Refrigerated Transporter, and American Trucker. Describe the craziest or most fun story you have written.

Groups 55
article thumbnail

How to Craft an Effective Local SEO Content Strategy

Contently - Strategy

” This group is also 50% more likely than other generational cohorts to conduct local searches while they’re on the go. It’s critical to ensure your website, blog, and anywhere else you publish content is mobile-friendly. Don’t forget to amplify their content on your own website, blog, and social accounts.

Local 97
article thumbnail

On Thursday, June 21st, #PRStudChat Discusses “How to Communicate Your Research”

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET, #PRStudChat sponsored by Spin Sucks community members will gather for an in-depth Twitter discussion on “How to Communicate Your Research.” Joining us as our special guest and co-host is Kevin Anselmo (@KevinAnselmo ) the Founder and Principal of Experiential Communications. Why should you communicate research?