Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Google Remove Writing
article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses Mysteries of Media Pitching on September 20th

Deirdre Breakenridge

Content may be king, but if the PESO model has taught us anything, it’s that we need to integrate a number of distribution tactics into the communications mix in order to be consistently successful. Google “media pitching” and you’ll get a slew of results referencing dos and don’ts, tips, tricks, and best practices. About Spin Sucks.

Community 157
article thumbnail

How Digital PR Pros Can Cope with Recent Google Search Updates

Cision

The 2016 Edelman Trust Barometer states that out of all the people they surveyed, over 60% trust Google rather than news outlets. Google frequently changes its algorithms, and several minor updates are rolled out each year, which make their presence felt without any prior announcement. Google Fred Update. Image Source: [link].

Google 259
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

40+ Blogs Marketers Should Be Following

PR 20/20

Hence our obsession with keeping tabs on industry blogs and finding those articles and authors that impact our own ways of thinking. If like us, you’re always looking for new marketing resources, you’ve landed on the right blog post. Below is a guide to Ready North's favorite blogs and publications. Sorry if we missed you!

article thumbnail

How to Craft an Effective Local SEO Content Strategy

Contently - Strategy

Naturally, we turned to our go-to expert on all things local and delicious: Google. As a frequent traveler, I type in Google searches like this all the time, whether I’m looking for a satisfying slice or a sweaty HIIT class (I’ve got two speeds) — and this is precisely why local SEO content strategy is so critical for businesses.

Local 52
article thumbnail

Industry Pundits on Google Using Its Corporate Blog for the “China Bombshell”

Ishmael's Corner

Today marks the five-year anniversary of Google turning to its corporate blog to communicate changes in China. At the time I thought that this was a big damn deal from a communications perspective. As I shared in a post last week, Google’s decision gave street cred to corporate blogging.

Google 60
article thumbnail

Help write the CIPR’s story as part of 70th anniversary project

Stephen Waddington

My vision is to create a legacy for CIPR members and the broader business community that will inspire practitioners and support continuous learning and development. Crowdsourcing a community of practice. The #PRstack and #FuturePRoof communities are both based on this model. Thanks for stopping by. Please sign-up here.

Writing 111
article thumbnail

Public Relations Skills

PR for Anyone

As a real estate agent, it’s important to be the “famous” agent in your community. Getting local media coverage makes you a star in your community. This is a free media query service where media outlets are looking for sources and quotes for national magazine articles, television shows, newspapers, and blogs. It’s Google.