Remove 2016 Remove Community Remove Events Remove Local
article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses PR, Twitter & Politics on Tuesday, October 11th

Deirdre Breakenridge

With the 2016 Presidential Election Campaign being coined “The Twitter Election” there is no question that Twitter is topical. On Tuesday, October 11, 2016, at 8:30 p.m. There is a lot to learn (and will be learned) from this mainstream news channel. Read more.

Twitter 293
article thumbnail

Registration is Open for the Solo PR PRO 2016 Main Event

Solo PR Pro

We are thrilled to announce that once again, Solo PR Pro has teamed up with with the Florida Public Relations Association (FPRA) Conference for our main event activity for 2016 and registration is now open! The FPRA Conference will be August 7-10, 2016, in Tampa Bay, Florida, and registration is now open. About FPRA.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Honoring The Heroes Among Us – How the Orlando PR Community Responded to the Pulse Nightclub Shooting

PRSay

I cried not only for the victims, not only for their families, not only for my son who would have to re-live this someday when he reads about it in a history book, but also for my friends and colleagues who had the daunting task of communicating such heart-wrenching news to a variety of publics. But I still wanted to do something more.

article thumbnail

Honoring The Heroes Among Us – How the Orlando PR Community Responded to the Pulse Nightclub Shooting

PRSay

I cried not only for the victims, not only for their families, not only for my son who would have to re-live this someday when he reads about it in a history book, but also for my friends and colleagues who had the daunting task of communicating such heart-wrenching news to a variety of publics. But I still wanted to do something more.

article thumbnail

The Enduring Significance of Broadcast Media: Why TV and Radio Remain Essential for PR Professionals

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

Since 2016, there has been a slight increase in online news consumption and a slight decrease in print news consumption. Engaging a mass audience through broadcast media is invaluable for publicizing major events, launching products, and shaping public perception.

Radio 75
article thumbnail

#PRStudChat 11/15 Discussion: From Student to PR Pro & Transitioning Into the Workplace

Deirdre Breakenridge

Are you a professional who is willing to give back to the academic community? On Tuesday, November 15, 2016, at 8:30 p.m. ET , the monthly #PRStudChat Twitter Chat Community will gather to discuss how students can prepare themselves to enter the workplace — not as fresh graduates, but as emerging professionals.

article thumbnail

The journey from lockdown

Stephen Waddington

In the UK a three day simulation exercise called Exercise Cygnus took place in 2016 to consider the potential impact of a pandemic influenza outbreak. Protect The lockdown has had a dramatic impact on entertainment, events, retail, travel and transport. Communities have been strengthened through the crisis. Pull up a chair a.