Remove Books Remove Community Remove Document Remove Radio
article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines with Phil Andrews

Cision

Public Relations Company, Phil has served as the Public Relations Director for a myriad of companies, community initiatives and professional organizations. Advocacy for diversity and inclusion is an important tool to change this, as we begin to communicate this issue on a local and national level.

Local 120
article thumbnail

BAME voices takeover #FuturePRoof for fourth book

Stephen Waddington

Sarah Waddington has handed over #FuturePRoof to the BAME community for her latest book. Along the way she has published three books and created a vibrant community. The fourth book, Celebrating BAME Talent is published today in digital and print formats. FuturePRoof was founded by Sarah Waddington in 2015.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to use opinion surveys in public relations

PR Conversations

Developments include the (recently updated) Barcelona Principles , ‘ workflow ‘ tools enabling monitoring and analysis of data generated through digital communications, numerous academic research papers and the insight of research firms. Image via: [link].

Survey 40
article thumbnail

What Goes in a Great Media Kit

ReimaginePR

Even radio. You additionally need to provide the questions that their anchor should ask with the video in an accompanying document. Sharing the work of real people who have created or accomplished something using your product is also an amazing opportunity to do some community building. Lead media release. Have an awesome video.

Media 120
article thumbnail

Maxim Behar: Better put yourself in others’ shoes and then judge

Maxim Behar

If this happens in a corporation, a private company, or a business community, the manager will take measures, put everything in order, and replace whoever needs to be. Host: We just saw what happened with documents sent to the Registry Agency on Lena Borislavova's behalf. In 2009, I wrote a small book called "111 Rules."

Ethics 69
article thumbnail

Veterans Day: A Granddaughter Remembers

Waxing UnLyrical

I’m told my grandfather was stunned when he heard over the radio that there would be a blackout drill. Ive heard a little about my grandfathers time in the Army during the Korean War, but your post makes me want to hear and document more before its too late. Read Me On BNET Watch Me In Action Book Me! Wanna Subscribe?

Facebook 105
article thumbnail

Media relations is thriving

Stephen Waddington

In Two-Way Street , a short book about public relations published in 1948, Eric Goldman describes the three stages of the development of corporate communication from 1900. The value proposition of a media brands lies its ability to inform and engage a community in a conversation.