Remove Big Data Remove Community Remove Social Media Remove Writing
article thumbnail

Marketing Trends for 2015: Getting Back to Basics

Polaris

‘Tis the season when brands release heart-warming Christmas videos and marketing bloggers write about the best holiday gift ideas , new year’s resolutions and marketing trends for 2015. In the latter category, they’re talking about the conversion of paid, owned, earned and shared media, content amplification and visual story telling.

Trends 135
article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With Peter Shafer

Cision

That marketing analytic created credibility, community and creativity to how metrics can make a story come alive. I believe marketers are cautiously embracing data and measurement but are still in the “wait and see” mode overall. For years, every McDonald’s campaign had one simple measure – how many hamburgers served.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

What is Predictive Media Intelligence?

NewsWhip

NewsWhip’s technology predicts impact on social networks, using social network data and machine learning models. The process starts by detecting news stories and social media posts as soon as they appear. It then gathers engagement data on each story, and calculates the rate of change of that engagement.

Media 88
article thumbnail

Snapchat for Brands 101 + Other Links You Might Have Missed (The Weekly Cocktail)

prTini

What’s the Best Way to Spend 30 Minutes of Your Time on Social Media Marketing? The Top 10 Social Media Podcasts Right Now (client). The Science of Building a Lasting Social Media Community. 10 Reasons User-Generated Content Boosts Social Media Success. How to Get More PR Results.

Brand 52
article thumbnail

How To Research Journalists Before They Research You (And Your CEO)

MaccaPR

A media directory may identify a journalist as covering technology – but is he or she covering Apple’s iPhone apps, or wearable technology, or enterprise level software? So Muck Rack indexes every article that the reporter writes and uses big data to make it quickly searchable.”. Twitter A journalist’s. clippings.me.

How To 121
article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: #AMECSummit Rockstars

Waxing UnLyrical

For instance, NATO cross-promotes across a variety of channels, but they also upload exclusive content on Flickr that you can’t find on their other networks,” says Steven Mehringer , Head of Communications Services in the NATO Public Diplomacy Division, in this Socialbakers post. The Measurement Life: An Interview with Jim Macnamara.

article thumbnail

#measurePR Recap (June 2018): Lessons from Millennials and Generation X

Waxing UnLyrical

They let me take hold and run with social media, campaigns and the like where I learned early the value of measuring and evaluating #measurePR. A2 My first #PublicRelations job was with a nonprofit in Uganda, before the days of social media. Twitter and the community that took me under its wing. A3: Hard to say.