Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Energy Remove Newspapers
article thumbnail

Public Relations and the Press: A Powerful Partnership

PRSay

On April 27, Bloomberg published an inaccurate, one-sided piece titled “Public Relations Jobs Boom as Buffet Sees Newspapers Dying.”. As the article noted, billionaire investor Warren Buffet sees the traditional newspaper slipping away. But this, at the end of the day, is just promotion and advertising.

Publicity 147
article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With Ashley Simmons

Cision

What drew you to the field of public relations and communication? I think what’s truly transformational is realizing the full potential and possibilities that our communications networks have on connected devices or the Internet of Things (IoT). My daily newspaper of choice is…The Wall Street Journal.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With Jody Fisher

Cision

Austin & Williams, the advertising, branding and digital marketing agency has recently tapped Jody Fisher, a NYC PR veteran, to head up its new in- house PR practice. Jody joins the agency with an extensive background in communications. He began as a radio reporter before transitioning to PR in 1999.

article thumbnail

#20: Building the bridge between infrastructure and data-driven media intelligence

NewsWhip

In this session, we will hear from the Chief Innovation Officer at Kivvit, Zach Silber, who built an award-winning insights team advising clients spanning the energy, utilities, natural resources, and transportation sectors. ?Zach Talking Points. Agency of the future | Jump to text. Partnerships with technology | Jump to text. Zach: Yeah.

Data 78
article thumbnail

Maxim Behar in The Career show podcast

Maxim Behar

You can't do that sort of thing in a newspaper or on TV. The Shumen Theatre was the first theatre in Bulgaria, the Shumen Symphony Orchestra was the first, and the Shumen Community Center was the first in Bulgaria. Host: Then in those years when you were in the plant you made your first newspaper? I lay flowers and remember her.

article thumbnail

Maxim Behar for MeTV: PR is Changing Every Single Day

Maxim Behar

When I was a teenager, something like 13-14 years old, I was publishing a neighborhood newspaper on a typewriting machine. So, I started my small one-man show advertising agency that produced souvenirs, business cards, and calendars. This is the largest PR community in the world. Maxim: It came naturally.

article thumbnail

22 PR Rock Stars of the Future

Communications Conversations

Her current project is the promotion of a golf tournament for the USM student radio station, for which she has created sponsorship and player brochures and an advertisement. Furthermore, she worked to improve her writing skills by serving as a community reporter for the Auburn Plainsman. Nominated by Kristie Aylett, Tulane University.

Sports 0