Remove about advisors
article thumbnail

#SMWChicago Recaps: Social Intelligence, Evolving Media & More

Cision

Social Media Week 2015 concluded just as it started – with tons of great information and ideas. Covey , author of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” This panel included three speakers who brought unique perspectives on how brands could use social intelligence. Pauline Chow , a data scientist at Clique Inc.,

Media 120
article thumbnail

Presenting LinkedIn, Digital Marketing and PR Trends at IMEX America

wiredPRworks

This time, I'm honored to be on a panel with Adrienne Weismann, Chief Marketing and Revenue Officer at G2Crowd, a company we recommend for user based software reviews like this one about best online press release distribution tools. Monday October 12th, 2015. Tuesday October 13th, 2015. Tuesday October 13th, 2015.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How PR can innovate in 2016

The Resolution Blog

It’s a subject I’ve thought and talked about and delivered against. But, it is fair to say that while pockets of innovation exist [ ING Bank communications team for example ] the industry isn’t adapting to the changing environment as rapidly or as deeply as it could/should. Firstly, more reflexivity is key.

article thumbnail

Recap Part I: #PRStudChat Discusses PR Education & Learning

Deirdre Breakenridge

I have been teaching communication/public relations courses for a decade, if you include the earlier years when I was a Teaching Assistant at Syracuse University and the University of Maryland. However, if I may, one thing that I learned about teaching over the years is that to be a good teacher, one has to be a lifelong student.

Education 150
article thumbnail

The “social CEO”: How AmFam’s Jack Salzwedel manages his social media profiles

Communications Conversations

About a year ago, I talked about 14 things your CEO should talk about on Twitter. It was part of a larger discussion about CEOs and how they tackle social networks from a content perspective. Coincidentally, over the years, I’d met Tom Buchheim , executive social media advisor at AmFam.

article thumbnail

Leaning In and Climbing Up: Cheers to Successful Women in PR

Cision

There have been countless studies and think pieces published recently about the number of women in PR and their role in the field. MP: The one that I like to speak about is my accomplishment of being a female in a male-dominated business. It sounds simple, but it makes me more intentional about carving time out to work on them.

Sports 245
article thumbnail

Successful Women in PR: Leaning In & Climbing Up

Beyond PR

There have been countless studies and think pieces published recently about the number of women in PR and their role in the field. MP: The one that I like to speak about is my accomplishment of being a female in a male-dominated business. It sounds simple, but it makes me more intentional about carving time out to work on them.

Sports 81