Remove 2012 Remove Community Remove Leadership Remove Newspapers
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Vesna Brajkovic, Managing Editor of Heavy Duty Trucking & TruckingInfo.com

Bianchi Biz Blog

I’ve written a story at least once a week since 2012 when I walked into the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater’s independent, student-run newsroom unannounced asking for an assignment. By the end of my junior year I was running the paper, and one of my stories got picked up by a local newspaper.

Meeting 81
article thumbnail

Facebook’s Current Woes Symptomatic of Raging Content Saturation

PRSay

You could optimize a news release, and Google News indexed it just the same as an article from a real newspaper! Then in 2012 they took the company public and revenue actually mattered. Your audiences would find it when they searched, so why bother with those pesky reporters? And Facebook actually showed them your posts!

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

How Harry’s very LA relaunch has only just begun

Mark My Words

Now people desire to give back and give back support to the community.” It is not thought Harry is being paid for his work with the think tank, founded in 1949, which will look at everything from last year’s US election to vaccine safety and marginalised communities. It was not a hard internal sale.

article thumbnail

Talking About the Great Outdoors: Q&A With Acclaimed Storyteller Baratunde Thurston

PRSay

Thurston is a speaker at PRSA’s Travel and Tourism Conference, held June 20-23, at the Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center in Madison, Wis. The closest comps are my 2019 TED Talk and my 2012 memoir, “ How to Be Black.” Each station has email lists and mailers, and other forms of promotion.

article thumbnail

The Best Execution for your Link Building Campaigns

Buzzstream

After all, for the second year in a row, it was listed as the most popular link building tactic from our respondents: One area that we wanted to learn more about was the content format that the SEO community feels is the best one to use in order to generate links. The disadvantages of using long-form, report style content.