Remove 2005 Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

Web3: Time To Practice Smart “Reputation Hygiene”

Reputation Us

Web3 will combine the open infrastructure of Web1 (static websites of 1998-2005) with the public participation of Web2 (interactive, social web with user-generated content). It offers a read/write/own version of the web, where users have a financial stake in, and more control over the web communities they belong to.

article thumbnail

New Year’s Honours 2015

Stuart Bruce

Tom Murphy @tpemurphy – I first ‘knew’ Tom by reading his PR blog, but didn’t meet him until 2005 when we both spoke at the UK’s first ever PR social media conference in 2005. Against all the odds in 2005 he held onto his seat, mainly because he was such a highly regarded local MP.

Ethics 96
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Using Social Amidst a Crisis: Q&A With Scott Peacock & K.C. Brown

Cision

Social media can quickly turn local events into breaking national news which means every season is crisis season. They turned to their crisis communication plan and Cision Global Insights At the recent “ Prepare for Crises Lurking Beneath Your Brand ,” Scott Peacock and Cision’s K.C. What was their expectation?

Crisis 120
article thumbnail

10 Million Reasons to Make AI Education Accessible for Marketers

PR 20/20

I spent five years at that agency after graduation, then started my marketing firm, PR 20/20 , in 2005. social media). While more than 160 marketers have already joined our AI Academy online learning platform and community, the $99 per month price point is just not realistic for a lot of professionals. Webinar library.

article thumbnail

7 Superior Podcasts for Super Listeners Eyeing the Big Picture

Sword and the Script

Started in 2005 as “The Wall Street Journal this Morning,” and nearly shuttered amid a reorganization in 2014, the show got a second life with an acquisition by Compass Media Networks. They’d come off as heroes and acquire the rights to an owned media site with a community already aligned with the company’s business.

Radio 60
article thumbnail

The Essential Guide to Mass Communication: History, Methods, Ethics, and the Future

Masters in Communications

Websites and digital television are technically broadcast media at the same time. Digital media also include interactive digital elements which include gaming - both online gaming and offline (traditional console gaming). Also includes mobile gaming, social media, and the web. Social media is seen as a relative latecomer.

Ethics 52
article thumbnail

Color Clash: Pink or Purple?

Waxing UnLyrical

Image: Kurtis Garbutt via Flickr, Creative Commons Kim, who runs the Corporate Alliance to End Partner Violence (CAEPV), asked what I thought was a valid question on her blog: where is all the purple? I say “among many other things,&# because October can be associated with so many other colors. Liked what you saw?

Twitter 99