article thumbnail

How to Write a PR Case Study: A Comprehensive Guide

Remote PR Jobs

Dive into our comprehensive guide on how to write compelling public relations case studies that resonate with your audience and drive results. Provide a brief overview of the client and their market context before delving into the specifics of the project. Start writing your next standout case study today!

article thumbnail

How to Build a Stronger Business Through Community Engagement and Event Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

One of the ways to achieve this is by harnessing the power of in-person community engagement and event marketing. Establishing community-engagement goals When businesses embrace a community focus , they can gain a variety of benefits. What passions drive the brand that community engagement can help emphasize?

article thumbnail

Writing Your First Book: Lessons from The Lean Startup

Deirdre Breakenridge

What is the hardest part about writing a book?”. Most writers I have come across tell me writing a book is both extremely rewarding and at the same time one of the biggest challenges they have ever taken on. The idea is simple, but powerful: Test your idea for a book before investing too much of your time actually writing the book.

article thumbnail

Diego Pineda on Why you Need Thought Leadership vs. Content Marketing

Flack's Revenge

It was a story on Medium by Solo Thought Leader author Diego Pineda called Content Marketing is Dying; Here’s why you need to Develop Thought Leadership Instead. But why is content marketing dying, Diego? He started his career as a medical writer while writing fiction on the side. My first reaction was, “give me a break!

article thumbnail

How to write an abstract for your conference talk or webinar

Remote PR Jobs

Originally seen on Medium For better or for worse, I’ve become an abstract-writing machine over the years. Whether it’s from writing my own abstracts for conference CFPs, or ghost-writing webinar abstracts for others, I’ve drafted a lot of abstracts. I’ve settled into a bit of a formula.

article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses Mysteries of Media Pitching on September 20th

Deirdre Breakenridge

A former newspaper journalist, Michael has won national and regional awards for news release and feature writing. He has also taught public relations courses at Brigham Young University, where he earlier earned bachelors and master’s degrees in communications with an emphasis in public relations. About Spin Sucks.

Community 157
article thumbnail

5 Solos Share Best Practices for Writing a Compelling Proposal

Solo PR Pro

There’s a whole community of like minded people you can lean on. 5 solo PR pros share tips for writing a proposal. This month, we asked our panel of solo PR pros to share best practices for writing a compelling proposal for a prospective client. Michael Ares, MDA Corporate Marketing, LLC.

Writing 104