article thumbnail

7 Digital PR and Marketing Tends for 2023

The Proactive Report

Download the full PDF version of the infographic here . A new year always brings unknowns, but this year preparing your digital PR and marketing strategy is more important than ever. This isnot theitme for PR and marketing folk to pull back. These six Digital PR and marketing trends can help you thrive in 2023.

article thumbnail

Five Activities to Grow your Twitter Community

Deirdre Breakenridge

My course, Social Media and Public Relations, kicked off last week with the students building and branding their Twitter profiles and actively engaging in our classroom community (#UMASSPRSM). You have to build your community through transparency, meaningful conversations and relationships that blossom organically.

Community 150
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Join #PRStudChat on Feb. 16th for a Discussion on #Creative #Content to Excite Your Community

Deirdre Breakenridge

According to a Marketwired survey in November 2015, PR and marketing professionals plan to increase their content marketing programs by 64% in 2016. According to the same survey, 79% of these professionals have a content marketing plan in place. Raising levels of engagement with interactive content in different communities.

Community 150
article thumbnail

Unlocking Fitness Marketing Ideas for Wearable Fitness Tech

5W PR

Unlocking Fitness Marketing Ideas for Wearable Fitness Tech Wearable fitness tech is booming in today’s market, thanks to the convergence of technology and wellness. This creates a golden opportunity for fitness marketers to tap into an eager market seeking innovative solutions.

article thumbnail

How to Write a PR Case Study: A Comprehensive Guide

Remote PR Jobs

Provide a brief overview of the client and their market context before delving into the specifics of the project. Use infographics or charts to illustrate key metrics such as increased website traffic, social media engagement, or media placements secured.

article thumbnail

Infographic: Does Wall Street Require Issuers to Have an IR Website?

Cision

Since the day I marketed my first IR website in 2000, I’ve been a staunch evangelist for the product. It’s a hellava smart and simple marketing tool that combines superb, reliable content with a professional presentation of your financial brand. Thus the genesis of our Shareholder Communications 365 Study. But I am a tad bias.

article thumbnail

Optimizing Impact in Investor Communications

Presspage

Storytelling helps to differentiate the company from the competition in a crowded market. Make it Visual: The Power of Infographics In this age of information overload, visual data representation is the key to bringing a message across. Infographics are an effective tool in an IRO's arsenal.