article thumbnail

How to Be a Strong Leader During This Global Pandemic

PRSay

During any crisis, the well-being of employees is always paramount, especially now, as both health and budgetary factors are colliding. What does this pandemic and the resulting interruptions mean to my team, my company, those we serve and our community — and how can we move forward?”. Leading teams from afar.

How To 190
article thumbnail

The Hidden Assets That Drive Growth for High-Performance Companies

Stern + Associates

Bridging strategy, organizational design, purpose orientation and leadership, his frameworks for unlocking the hidden capabilities within individuals and organizations help employees feel more motivated, bring customers closer to brands and reshape interactions from transactional to relational.

Company 103
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

DE&I Communications: So You Made a Commitment… Now What?

Shift Communications

CEOs stepped up in droves to make promises to the BIPOC community that they were heard, understood and welcomed within the company. The veil has been lifted and employees of all colors and creeds are demanding change. It will also show your employees the seriousness with which you are approaching DE&I in your company.

article thumbnail

5 Challenges of Working Remotely and How to Solve Them

PRSay

With Google announcing work-from-home plans through 2021 and other giants like Facebook, Twitter and Slack telling employees they can work from home permanently — not to mention the many PR agencies shuttering their own offices for permanent work-from-home plans — it’s clear that remote work is not a passing trend. percent to 5.4

How To 180
article thumbnail

Communicators Can Help Americans Vote in 2020

PRSay

Communicators have “a lot of great partners out there” who can help provide their employees with local voting information, said panelist Kelly Mason, director of corporate communications at Levi Strauss & Co., which is one of many companies giving employees time off to vote.

article thumbnail

Managing Conflicts in a ‘Cancel-Culture’ Environment

PRSay

With today’s CEO activism, there’s a chance that a vocal executive’s views may run counter to employees, agency staff or other clients. Conduct a thorough “what if” exercise for controversies and determine how you’ll mitigate them. It won’t be very good work, and you’ll likely lose the employee. Update your conflict policy.

Ethics 135
article thumbnail

Can Big Business Save America?

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

We specialize in messaging to those very stakeholders, especially employees, partners, and customers. CEOs from Apple to JPMorgan Chase agreed to invest in employees and customers as well as shareholders. They’re also answering to a customer base and workforce that want sensible action to protect communities.