article thumbnail

RepUs To Conduct Reputation Management Workshop for 30+ U.S. Police Departments

Reputation Us

On October 13, 2023, ReputationUs ’s (RepUs) President Casey Boggs will orchestrate and instruct a communication-based workshop for more than 30 national police department’s Captains, Sergeants, Majors and Lieutenants during the Southern Police Institute ’s 150 th Administrative Officer’s Course.

article thumbnail

Challenging the Culture: A New Mindset for Auditors and Corporate Boards

Stern + Associates

The business community generally, and auditing and corporate governance functions especially, are in the grip of a worldwide trust crisis. The post Challenging the Culture: A New Mindset for Auditors and Corporate Boards appeared first on Stern Strategy Group. It’s time to step up and regain the public’s trust!

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

What A Dog’s Cancer Taught Me About Community

Waxing UnLyrical

I tell you all this not to make excuses for being away, but because part of being in a community means we share what’s going on. It’s an acknowledgement of the ties social networks help us build, if we show our humanity and use them for what they truly are – ways to bridge the gaps between us… to really build, and be a part of, a community.

Community 105
article thumbnail

PR Rock Stars: Retired Vice President of Content & Public Relations at DKY, Holly Donato

Communications Conversations

You had a vibrant and long career in PR, working in almost every possible setting–from corporate to agency to non-profit. Corporations and non-profits are not that different from each other. I was a solo corporate comm. director in several corporations, and that was really challenging.

Publicity 174
article thumbnail

Preparing Businesses for the Quantum Leap: Strategic Insights for the Next Technological Era

Stern + Associates

In our lab, we’re hopeful that these quantum systems will provide the scientific community with new insights that will accelerate discovery and help us solve problems to improve the human condition.” Let us arrange for these esteemed experts to advise your organization via virtual and in-person consulting sessions, workshops and keynotes.

article thumbnail

Future skills for public relations practitioners - World PR Day

Stephen Waddington

Physical events cancelled during lockdown shifted online as COVID-19 disrupted conferences, meetings, training sessions and workshops. Companies that have invested in their local communities during the crisis continue to benefit from a reputational dividend. This is likely to be an issue on the corporate agenda for the next decade.

Publicity 199
article thumbnail

Building Your Communications Career from the Ground Up: 5 Ways to Make Any Job Work for You

Deirdre Breakenridge

Patagonia Community Board: Credit Ginny Lefler. I was interested in Patagonia’s Corporate Social Responsibility , so early on I worked to learn more about the company’s environmental programs. A Guest Post By Sarah D. Huckins, Graduate Student, American University, PR Expanded Blog Contest Winner. Know when it’s time to move on.