Remove Books Remove Community Remove Internal Remove Writing
article thumbnail

Will 2024 be a good year for internal comms? [PR Tech Sum 55]

Sword and the Script

Staffbase launches beta for new internal comms tool; Muck Rack team up with Shankman; Agility PR Solutions parent touts LLM deal with “big tech” In an unscientific observation, I’ve noticed a lot of companies are hiring internal communications. The roles being unveiled now have sales enablement or marketing operations bent.

article thumbnail

How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOs

PRSay

I use ZEO to describe an organization’s entry-level executives who they hire following college graduation and an organization’s interns. We need to cultivate communities and have real conversations. She concluded her LinkedIn post about building leaders for tomorrow by writing, “They are hiding in plain sight.

How To 162
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOs

PRSay

I use ZEO to describe an organization’s entry-level executives who they hire following college graduation and an organization’s interns. We need to cultivate communities and have real conversations. She concluded her LinkedIn post about building leaders for tomorrow by writing, “They are hiding in plain sight.

How To 139
article thumbnail

Book to blog: Iliyana Stareva's story

Stephen Waddington

Inbound PR is a new book about modernising marketing and public relations by Iliyana Stareva. The book describes a modern approach to public relations based on identifying and listening to publics, and developing content to engage them in a conversation. This book is about an innovative application of modern public relations.

article thumbnail

Decoding Mental Health Challenges: A Deep Dive with Dr. Gail Saltz

PR for Anyone

Communities such as religious groups, exercise classes, or book clubs, help give individuals a sense of belonging. Despite understanding that social media presents curated images, individuals still internalize these visuals, leading to feelings of inadequacy and comparison.

Exercises 130
article thumbnail

Fostering Collaboration and Empathy between Men and Women in Business with Stacy Kehren Idema

PR for Anyone

The emphasis was on navigating emotional and ambiguous environments, making substantial investments, and swiftly bringing advancements to market for the betterment of patients and communities. Stacy points out the internalized patriarchy that influences perceptions and contributes to negative labeling.

Corporate 130
article thumbnail

Storytelling, Community and Purpose: Finding Balance Within the Tech Industry

The Hoffman Agency

I would spend hours writing fictional narratives in my room, transporting to the imaginary worlds I was creating. I continued writing stories, but castles and princesses quickly became congressmen and protests. Skip over a few chapters, and I was a public relations major and soon-to-be University of Oregon graduate.